• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Designer dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucy

I just watched a show about a woman wanting to buy a designer dog coz tis "fashionable" to have a poor little doggy in your handbag (whatever) but they took her to a rescue centre instead to show her how much better her money could be spent. It was so sweet but now I wanna go rescue all the little poochies! They were so sweet! How could someone not want them? :(

Awww! That's life I'm afraid. People can be so cruel and heartless, they forget the most important things.. Love and care.

Oh I know! I was shouting at the telly cos I was so annoyed.

"if Paris Hilton has 4, why can't I have 1?" Because Paris Hilton is an idiot but she's rich but no-one is going to tell her. You however, are a stupid munter from Essex. If you want a fashion accessory, buy a belt!

Give her her due though, she did take notice of what the experts were telling her and took Dylan home instead. so I liked her in the end. ;D

Yes I do think she kept Dylan because its better than thinking that she didn't. ;D

When she was handed her first dog and she asked "does it come with its own clothes?" I went mad "yes" I shouted "its called fur, you @*%!"

Lol i didnt see that but it sounds good, i did hear on GMTV the other morning that there are some british breeds of dogs going out of fashion like they are jeans or something i can only remember two one is the king charles cavilar or spanial or whatever they're called and a terrer its horrible that people dont want a dog because it doesnt look right x

I love King Charles Cavalier Spaniels but just coz I think they're sweet lol not as sweet as my West Highland Terrier though bless her, she's so cranky in her old age hehe she goes out into the garden but forgets what she's gone for, tis a confusing life being a dog!

Mabelcloseup.jpg

that pic's a bit old

me too! hehe my mum likes scottie dogs too, she's got a bit of a scottie dog ornament cabinet situation going on lol bless her

It's funny though, cos I have never been that keen on dogs, although my parents have a border collie and my some of my aunts have dogs too and I like them! But Westies beat them all! ;D

My mum used to be a dog groomer so we saw all manner of doggies pass through the door. My faves were the poodles and the labradors for the temprements. Spaniels are lovely but they took ages to dry. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back