• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dettol laundry cleanser

I use whichever one I can get that's the cheapest at the time. The baby one is probably better but it's rinsed out in the final rinse. There is sometimes a very faint scent left sometimes with them but it's minimal and disappears when the fleece has been on the line to dry.

I use whichever one I can get that's the cheapest at the time. The baby one is probably better but it's rinsed out in the final rinse. There is sometimes a very faint scent left sometimes with them but it's minimal and disappears when the fleece has been on the line to dry.
Thanks. Our machine only releases anything in the softener section on the final rinse so I’d have to do a separate rinse afterwards. Hopefully it’ll still work that way.

Yes it should do. The final rinse may wash it out anyway, it's not like conditioner that clings to the fabric.

i also use the sensitive dettol laundry cleanser.i sometimes use napisan as its non bio,and kills 99.9 per cent of bacteria,very good at getting stains out.this goes in with your detergent draw with detergent !i do not do an extra rinse with either of these products !
my washing machine has given up,so i will be without a washing machine ! disposable bedding for a while !

i also use the sensitive dettol laundry cleanser.i sometimes use napisan as its non bio,and kills 99.9 per cent of bacteria,very good at getting stains out.this goes in with your detergent draw with detergent !i do not do an extra rinse with either of these products !
my washing machine has given up,so i will be without a washing machine ! disposable bedding for a while !
Oh no, what a nightmare. Can your washing machine be repaired?

The washing machine is 9 years old,it's not worth it ! It sounds like a tractor is in the drum,when spinning !🤣

Thank you!

We’re doing limited washes at the moment too, machine is playing up but getting a new one soon and can’t wait!

Thank you so much @eileen for the Napisan tip. I tried it and the pee pads and bobble mats I was about to ditch because they were going hard, flat and stained are now much softer and cleaner. I didn't think anything would get red pepper stains out but they've gone.
I hope your washing machine woes are soon over and you can use fleece again.

Oooh! Just seen this- will have to try napisan on our oldest fleeces that are a little crunchy! Thank you for the tip.

Thank you so much @eileen for the Napisan tip. I tried it and the pee pads and bobble mats I was about to ditch because they were going hard, flat and stained are now much softer and cleaner. I didn't think anything would get red pepper stains out but they've gone.
I hope your washing machine woes are soon over and you can use fleece again.
Thanks Piggieminder,a kind person helped out.ive now got a new washing machine!
I love Napisan,it works on my own clothes.its non bio,so that helps.

I also use laundry cleanser in my fleece wash. I don't use any particular brand, just whatever is available. Also, is Napisan like the oxy powder stain remover? I use that in my washing, both for fleece and human clothes (whites and coloured but not black ones). 😁

Back