• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Diary of a travelling guinea pig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone :)p

My journey finally got started today and I'm on my way to my first host.
I'm not impressed with my mode of transport though... a cardboard box surely I deserve better?

Apparently I'm first class so I should get to the first destination on my travels tomorrow.

I'll be back soon with my tales and photographs!

Christofur xx

OO, sounds fun, i hope you have a safe jounrey! I'm sure you will have lots of fun and will be well looked after and pampered! x

Oh Christofur! I'm sure one of the nice people inviting you to stay with them will upgrade your transportation if you keep on complaining :p

Don't jump out of the box and scare them! :))

I was expecting a helicopper at the least - I thought I was a very important piggy
shrug.gif

Ooh, how exciting, I hope your hosts will tell us when you arrive :) I wonder where you are going?

xx

I was expecting a helicopper at the least - I thought I was a very important piggy
shrug.gif

I'm pretty sure that you will be using a large range of transport during your travles, boats, planes, ships/boats to name but a few, just a shame you wont be able to see, maybe if you nibbled the tiniest hole in the box?

After a long journey I have arrived safe and sound in Bordon, Hampshire. It's a small town with lots of trees, bushes and green spaghetti! So far I've picked up the hoomins pup from school and had a nap on a comfy bit of fleece. I'm joining in Ginny and Saffy's floor time and they shared their parsley and cucumber snack with me drool I do like these girls, their colouring matches mine and I'm having fun playing with them xoxo I've been made to feel very welcome here and the hoomin says in the evening after the pup is in bed, I can join her and Ginny and Saffy for a dvd. The start of my travels is turning out to be good fun :))

I will be posting pics once this silly hoomin works out how to it from Photobucket with her piece of fruit rolleyes

Picking up the Hoomin's pup from school

utf-8BVGhlIFNjaG9vbCBSdW4uanBn.jpg

Being a rather macho boar, I wanted to drive but when the hoomin reminded me of all the veggie goodies she keeps in her fridge I gave in and let take charge :(|)

I am shattered! Having spent a long time travelling in a cardboard box, then being dragged off to pick up that pesky pup, I have to crash out on the nearest bit of fleece I can find zzz

utf-8BVGFraW5nIGEgbmFwLmpwZw.jpg

At last, this is what I've been waiting for drool Cucumber, parsely and metting Ginny and Saffy. They are lovely girls and I think they rather match my colouring. I might be a bit in love, I can see myself as head of their herd x)

utf-8BSSBtZWV0IHRoZSBnaXJscy5qcGc.jpg

How's that green spaghetti? :))

Pigilicious! As Ginny and Saffy are outdoor piggies I get lots of it drool. They live in a cosy 2 tier hutch and the big hoomin adapted their house so the ramp isn't too steep, and he extended their run so there is nearly 6ft of green spaghetti to nibble on!

utf-8BRnVuIHdpdGggaGF5LCB5dW0geXVtLmpwZw.jpg

Saturday seemed to be a beautifying day. The hoomin cleaned out the hutch and put down lots of fleece so it would be nice, soft and cosy for us outdoor piggies. Best of all was the massive pile of hay! Do I sleep on it or do I eat it? Decisions, decisions, decisions :(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back