• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Did you hear about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

staffie lass

On our local Midlands news this evening was the most horrific report of a staffie being tied to a tree, muzzled then set on fire and burned to death all this took place on the edge of a golf course and so the police and RSPCA hope someone will help them to catch this monster >:( >:( the dog was wearing one of the very elaborate leather harnesses so maybe that will help to. I cannot believe that anyone could do such a thing but sadly every day morons carry out such awful acts. I pray that they find who did it but sadly the punishment won`t fit the crime I fear >:( >:(

OMG that is heartbreaking, staffies are such trusting loving and loyal dogs, how could anybody do such a thing? to any dog regardless of the breed, or any animal full stop for that matter. I hope they catch the b******s (sorry Ellie if I've broken a rule)

of for goodness sake why do people do such things? parents dont teach their kids respect for animals any more do they? all 5 of my kids would never dare harm any animal for fear of my reaction,
my temper gets the better of me when animal cruelty happens and i know what I would do to some one who did this thing, of that i have no doubt, but i cannot put it on here but i'm sure you can imagine, they are low life who dont deserve a life of their own am I mad now grrrrrrrrr

Yes same for me too my first reaction was tears for that poor trusting dog, but then such a raging anger for the lower than low life that did this I am a small lady but would like 5 minutes alone with the culprit!!!

Thats horrific, someone near us bought two gerbils and strapped them to fireworks so they've uped the age of buying livestock to 18! i was brought up to treat animals the same as i would a human i just dont understand what goes through there minds! hope they find them! x

I saw it on the Midlands news too! - I was going to post about it on here - you beat me to it! lol :)

There is so many sick people out there and they really shouldn't even be allowed to breathe let alone look after animals.

It annoys me so much how you can just go into pet stores and buy animals ( I know pet stores don't have cats and dogs ) but still, anybody could go and buy guinea pigs and do the most awful thing to it - doesn't bare thinking about!

No it doesn't. It's so upsetting. Did you hear about the hamster who got posted in an envelope? He was so clever he chewed his way out and the postman saw him in the box and rescued him. I am glad to say the judge came down very heavy on the people who did it.

This is awful

I agree that anyone can just walk into a pet shop and buy an animal. It doesn't bear thinking about. That poor doggie it breaks my heart to read things like this and i hate the world we live in sometimes.

Animal cruelty should not be allowed to happen.

Love

Claire
x

if I'm really honest I much prefer animals to people, and would rather end up an old eccentric lady home full of animlas then any thing else lol yes my family think I'm barking mad as well,
good thing i dont work in a pet shop I'd say no you dont look like i could trust to care for the animals properly hee hee then take them all home see I'm preparing for being eccentric already,

michellemuffin said:
if I'm really honest I much prefer animals to people,
I have said the exact same thing all my life. I don't mean to be rude when I say that but I have always said if I had to make the choice between saving an animal or person it would be an animal I would choose to save!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back