did you know sheep popcorn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
while driving into town we have to go past lots of fields and some sheep were standing by a gate, while I was waiting to turn left, to my astonishment a sheep started popcorning, my son Josh said mum did you see that sheep he does what your pigs do, I watched for a while by now intrigued and another one started doing it as well, wonder if cows and pigs do it as well, some how cant see a hugh cow popcorning !lol

K

KatsCavies

Hahahaha, cows don't popcorn but calves do hehehe. The farm where I keep my horses has cows.

Kat

michellemuffin

Reaction score
kellyandpiggies said:
It's funny and sweet, I've seen sheep popcorn many times ;D
thank goodness someone else has seen it I thought we were breeding wierd sheep over here, I can imagine calves popcorning, but then thinking of it what other animals do it, dogs as pups do and cats as kittens,

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL yeah!

Our cat jumps like mad - we always say he has the devil in him!

G

gothchick1515

I saw baby lambs do it in the farm but i didnt realise the older ones did it too x

michellemuffin

Reaction score
dont they say Lambs gamble maybe our piggys are doing gambling as well , when you really think of it most animals do it when happy, maybe us humans shoud have a go, knowing my luck I'd get locked up lol

G

gothchick1515

My rabbits do it too, but its a bit clumsy with them they have massive feet i call it springboking with them x

Status
Not open for further replies.