• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

this is my dog she who was believed to be a he well thats what were told when we picked her up was called diesel b4 he turned into a she lol
S4010011.jpg

she is now 5 will be 6 on the 27th july had her since she was a wee 8 weeks old, little bugger she waslol would love to get another dog but my partner not so keen at the moment maybe after my extention on the house he may let me as there will be loads of room for them both

OMG, Diesel is gorgeous ;D I'm sure she will love having a friend around once your extension has been built *hint, hint* LOL!

ok will hint hint at my partner, been looking at rescues dont know what one I'm going to yet woodgreen or ncdl probably go to both bring 2 dogs home lol i want a lap dog little one diesel big so i want a little one, my partner dont like little ones though he prefers big ones i want a st bernards if i have a big one lol

When I was growing up my Dad always threatened to swap me and my sister for a St Bernard............ said they ate less than we did, LOL!

lol they bit slobbery i dont really mind what breed i have as long as she/he is happy

[color]I lov Disls ys. Sh is so bautiful :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i call her my little brown round eyed girl, like the song brown eyed girl

[color]lol I lov that song! "My brown y girl sha la la la la la la la la..." lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back