Diet Club

GuineaPigsRDaBest

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The original introduced in 1972 is still used effectively but the new Atkins which Rob Lowe refers to as modern day version is the concept of Net Carbs. Net Carbs where the fiber grams are subtracted from total carb grams. It’s now widely accepted as part of the Atkins program.
I never count the minimal carbs in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots or greens.

GuineaPigsRDaBest

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A typical breakfast for me is a scrambled egg omelette w/shredded cheese, mushrooms, peppers and/or onions and/or fresh spinach. Turkey bacon. Coffee.
For snacks raw veggies, almonds or hard cheeses. Few Berries maybe.
lunch and dinner is always rotating - chicken breast, ground Turkey, flank steak, salmon, orange roughy, or pork. With some kind of veggie concoctions!
sometimes I’ll replace a meal with a frozen fruit and protein smoothie.
If I felt hungry when I started it I’d try to keep it clean foods only. I’d take a clean food like a chicken breasts or a steak and double it, even triple it at first.
If I had cravings for foods I missed it’d be pizza with milk. Drinking a lot of water helped I still drink 1-1.5 gallons of water a day in average.

Black piggies

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
That looks really good. It must take a lot of cooking. Think if I got organised I'd like to try that. With missing milk, almond milk wouldn't be allowed as it's nuts and water.. or maybe it's real milk you missed.