diets

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

I'm supposed to be dieting only want to lose a stone to get down to 9 stone but i just buggered it up and ate 6 chocolate biscuits lol now I'm going to have to run even harder tonight to work of the extra fat i just put on. maybe i will stop eating fatty foods after tonight as i will ache so much after having to work of all the fat lol, its all on me belly the rest of me finr just me belly

M

Michele

hav eyou had kids though? cos i go to the gym3/4 times a week and have been for 1.5 years and my tummy still hasnt gone and i know it wont.

K

kellyspiggies

i had 2 of the buggers, i know i can do it, i dont expect to have a iron board tummy but just want it to look better than it is now. after i had my first child i managed to get down to a size 8 then had my second maybe my muscles was stretched too much on the second, when i exercise i do notice a difference and i know it will get better but i elapse. just want to look good in a bikini in june i will do it

M

Michele

Snap..... us women will never be satisfied with our bodies. To most people my tummy looks flatish but i'm not happy. I would like a bobo job was I' have got smaller since having my 2. good luck.

P

princessguinea

oh boy i know how it is! i just started a diet yesterday and it was the worst day of my life! i bought weight watcher meals...when i opened one, i wanted to cry! it was such a small amount! the rest of the day, i munched on fruits and power bars! wish me luck. i really wanna lose some pounds! i dont wanna be a sixe 1 or anything, i just wanna have more energy and fit in my clothes better... ?

bevs

Reaction score
Well I want a tummy tuck, I'm 8 and a half stone , a size 8, have great abs, but they're covered in loose skin, not fat just lots of stretched skin :( In Belguim you can have it done for around £1000

Fatty food always sits on my tummy too, and choc biscuits are the worst, I can't just eat 1, so I just don't have them in the house. Problem solved LOL ;D

D

DebbieR

The main ingredient of a chocolate biscuit is string. Yep that's right string! How else would you explain why when you take one out of the packet - all the others follow? ;D

bevs

Reaction score
LMAO Well that explains it Deb ;D I always thought it was just my rotten willpower ;D

D

DebbieR

Ooh no Bev its nothing to do with willpower. If that was the case I'd have to admit to having none as well and that will never do. ;D

Just remember ladies:

Little pickers wear big knickers ;D

Mine are huge :-[ ;D

G

gothchick1515

lol you lot are all so lovely and slim in a size 20 id kill for your dress sizes hehe but i have no will power and too much spare time so in screwed hehe in dietin in summer though i wanna b a 16 hehe good luck girlies x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Been on a diet all my life, but with me being unable to exercise as much as I want, it's not possible!

What I'd give to be a size 10!..........

But cant change, and I hsven't put any on since we got married! I did lose a little, but not thin yet!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
he he sorry I am such a fan of that diet. get the Atkins diet book - it's the bright orange one (be careful as there are many books of recipes etc). Do read it first because it explains why it works and how, and I think it is important to know what you are doing to your body! xx

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
will do - bright orange one (there better be one, not 50!)? LOL will have a look lovey..

Been looking already but there seems so many!

michellemuffin

Reaction score
must be a piggy lover thing as i also want to lose 2 stone I have it all on my tum but i have had 5 kids but I am getting really down about it, but having pcos and under active thyroid makes it harder to shift the weight I have a treadmill, so after easter I'm going to get mean with myself not worth starting before if i'm a chocoholic !

cant do the Atkins am a vegitarian, its a choice between weight watchers and slimming world green diet, anyone done these with success, my worse thing is chocolate, I've got a blood test tomorrow morning and am fasting for 14 hours ugh my bar of choccy is calling for me from the fridge, then after blood test for a diabetes review I have a damn filling at the dentist , my worst nightmare, thursdays are fast becoming a pain in the ass day for me,
we are flying to Barbados to pick up our cruise ship next march and I need to lose weight before then, so once Easters been and gone I'm going to give choccy the push :'( :'( :'(

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
aww Hope everthing goes well for you Michelle..!

Chocolate's not my downfall, it's just boredom! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.