• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

diets

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

I'm supposed to be dieting only want to lose a stone to get down to 9 stone but i just buggered it up and ate 6 chocolate biscuits lol now I'm going to have to run even harder tonight to work of the extra fat i just put on. maybe i will stop eating fatty foods after tonight as i will ache so much after having to work of all the fat lol, its all on me belly the rest of me finr just me belly

hav eyou had kids though? cos i go to the gym3/4 times a week and have been for 1.5 years and my tummy still hasnt gone and i know it wont.

i had 2 of the buggers, i know i can do it, i dont expect to have a iron board tummy but just want it to look better than it is now. after i had my first child i managed to get down to a size 8 then had my second maybe my muscles was stretched too much on the second, when i exercise i do notice a difference and i know it will get better but i elapse. just want to look good in a bikini in june i will do it

Snap..... us women will never be satisfied with our bodies. To most people my tummy looks flatish but i'm not happy. I would like a bobo job was I' have got smaller since having my 2. good luck.

oh boy i know how it is! i just started a diet yesterday and it was the worst day of my life! i bought weight watcher meals...when i opened one, i wanted to cry! it was such a small amount! the rest of the day, i munched on fruits and power bars! wish me luck. i really wanna lose some pounds! i dont wanna be a sixe 1 or anything, i just wanna have more energy and fit in my clothes better... ?

Well I want a tummy tuck, I'm 8 and a half stone , a size 8, have great abs, but they're covered in loose skin, not fat just lots of stretched skin :( In Belguim you can have it done for around £1000

Fatty food always sits on my tummy too, and choc biscuits are the worst, I can't just eat 1, so I just don't have them in the house. Problem solved LOL ;D

The main ingredient of a chocolate biscuit is string. Yep that's right string! How else would you explain why when you take one out of the packet - all the others follow? ;D

LMAO Well that explains it Deb ;D I always thought it was just my rotten willpower ;D

Ooh no Bev its nothing to do with willpower. If that was the case I'd have to admit to having none as well and that will never do. ;D

Just remember ladies:

Little pickers wear big knickers ;D

Mine are huge :-[ ;D

lol you lot are all so lovely and slim in a size 20 id kill for your dress sizes hehe but i have no will power and too much spare time so in screwed hehe in dietin in summer though i wanna b a 16 hehe good luck girlies x

Been on a diet all my life, but with me being unable to exercise as much as I want, it's not possible!

What I'd give to be a size 10!..........

But cant change, and I hsven't put any on since we got married! I did lose a little, but not thin yet!

he he sorry I am such a fan of that diet. get the Atkins diet book - it's the bright orange one (be careful as there are many books of recipes etc). Do read it first because it explains why it works and how, and I think it is important to know what you are doing to your body! xx

will do - bright orange one (there better be one, not 50!)? LOL will have a look lovey..

Been looking already but there seems so many!

must be a piggy lover thing as i also want to lose 2 stone I have it all on my tum but i have had 5 kids but I am getting really down about it, but having pcos and under active thyroid makes it harder to shift the weight I have a treadmill, so after easter I'm going to get mean with myself not worth starting before if i'm a chocoholic !

cant do the Atkins am a vegitarian, its a choice between weight watchers and slimming world green diet, anyone done these with success, my worse thing is chocolate, I've got a blood test tomorrow morning and am fasting for 14 hours ugh my bar of choccy is calling for me from the fridge, then after blood test for a diabetes review I have a damn filling at the dentist , my worst nightmare, thursdays are fast becoming a pain in the ass day for me,
we are flying to Barbados to pick up our cruise ship next march and I need to lose weight before then, so once Easters been and gone I'm going to give choccy the push :'( :'( :'(

aww Hope everthing goes well for you Michelle..!

Chocolate's not my downfall, it's just boredom! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back