Dirty Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnoba

Reaction score
Somehow the conversation got to dirty dancing, my boyfriend totally slating the last scene where everyone is all of a sudden "happy happy joy joy and dancing" grrr.

anyway, now that he had mentioned it, I got the soundtrack out and am listening to it now....

and I feel all in love and just want to run up to him and give him a loooooong hug!

Does anyone else love the movie? (and the soundtrack... oh god it has some of the most beautiful songs on it.. "shes like the wind", "time of my life"... <3)

I could listen to time of my life over and over again.

B

Beaney

Love the film, love the soundtrack.

Last month I saw the musical in the west end - fantastic!

C

cavykind

Oh yes, I like it...showing my age :-\
I think "Hungry Eyes" is so....well...so.....you know ;)

Happy memories there ::)

Barbara

S

shez

yes it my favourite all time film i love the last song and i know all the words for the whole film and that proves how many times i have watched it. It never gets boring :D

J

Jillybean

I love it too. Can remember seeing it at the pics then bought the video. I'm not normally that keen on films but have watched this loads of time. Have got the CD too, great songs.

C

claire

I love the film and the soundtrack too.

I love the song shes like the wind, I'm always watching the film lol

Love
Claire
x

F

Fr0ggy

I love the film and the soundtrack-hungry eyes is a great song. Has anyone seen Dirty Dancing 2? It's not a patch on the original.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love the soundtrack. I do like the film too, but couldn't watch it too often. Having said that, it's about time I did see it again ;D

michellemuffin

Reaction score
its one of the classic now is'nt it like Grease my 11 year old daughter is Grease mad I managed to get her Grease barbie last year funny thing is me and hubby went to see it when we were courting in 1978 ahhhh brings back memorys at Gants hill cinema but Dirty dancing is a lovely happy ending film is'nt it a feel good film, and yes I do have the cd shows the olds ongs are the good ones i love 60s music and love be my baby,

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Such a classic one! Have a few copies of it (just in case!) and the soundtrack :D

Status
Not open for further replies.