• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do I change my avatar from 12 years ago?!

Hannah_xx

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Australia, Victoria. (originally from Essex, UK)
I really want to change my avatar from the photo of me when I was about 15, with my old sweet Rex, Mandy.
I’m now 28, And I’ve had that avatar for 12 years! But I can’t bring myself to change it because 1. I feel bad for replacing a photo of Mandy! And 2. No one on the forum will recognise my name with different avatar! :))

But I need to update it!
Ah what a dilemma :lol!::help:

Could you do a two photo thing and still have Mandy?

I did it!
It doesn’t quite work as you can only see my mouth..but that’s fine, The pigs are way more important!
Thanks for the suggestion! :clap:
And just for memory’s sake, The cute old photo of me and Mandy.. Roughly 10 years ago.
75D5E46B-1215-4AE3-A482-E7913A75987E.jpeg

And My love for Rex’s continued, Me last year With my Mary..
2DDBC525-6A88-4E81-BA92-44538D08DB08.jpeg

That's like my avatar. It was taken the day my beloved Sam went to the vets and didn't come home :( that was about 4, 4 and a half years ago. I'd feel bad changing it but have always wanted my gorgeous guiseppe as an avatar. I'll probably end up keeping this one though x

Collage is the word I was looking for! Lovely avatar. If you click on it you can see the whole photo so don’t worry about just showing the nose.

If not for the oceans between us...Mary...:wub:

Thanks everyone!
Lovely new avatar Hannah. I struggle when people change their avatars, I get so used to the old ones it's the way I identify immediately with the poster, but I get used to the new one eventually!

Yes I get confused when someone changes their avatar too! which was why I was hesitant to change mine! Never been a fan of change :))

Collage is the word I was looking for! Lovely avatar. If you click on it you can see the whole photo so don’t worry about just showing the nose.

If not for the oceans between us...Mary...:wub:

Mary is pretty special isn’t she :love:
She says ‘thanks for the love‘!
2A9B59C0-C99D-4036-B355-AF7CB5F4AFF5.jpeg

I was going to change mine late last year as I'd had that one since I first joined the forum. Then Spike (B&W aby) had to be PTS in December so it didn't seem right to change it. Peanut the brown agouti is 6 now and that avatar feels like a tribute to those two boars who were such wonderful friends, I can't see me ever being able to change it now!

Back