• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do you have any nicknames for your pigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgesHuman

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My piggies, George and Elliot barely ever get called by their real names, because they have too many cuter nicknames!

George is;
Big Pig
Mr Pigglington
Mr Whiskers
Georgie Porgie
Gee Gee

and Elliot is;
El Piglio
Ell Ell
Little 'un

I call my boys pigbots & always say morning pigbots! They love it. I also call Rufus Rufus Bear and Rodney is Rodney Bum or Rodders ;)

Haha, how funny! Alan often gets called Barry and Barry often gats called Alan but thats just me being a muppet.

We do however have weird names for our bunnies.

Beatrix gets called:

Trixxy B or Beatrix Von Clinken-hoffen (I don't even know why!)

Florence gets called

Flo Rider or Florence Von Merdle-Strerten

Haha!

Yep Poppy-Rose gets called Pop-Pops,Poppy-Pops, Poppy odd socks (she's got one paw that's a different colour to the rest),or baby girl amongst other things. Rufus usually gets Ruf-Ruf, Rufi or Rufi rumble bottom:(|) and Pearl- Pearly, Pearly-Pops, Pearly-wearly and baby girl too lol :))rolleyes

....And collectively, my babies, babilyboos or little munchkins.xx>>> The OH thinks I'm mad, especially when I sing pipity, poppity, popps when they're popcorning, especially Poppy cos it makes her do it even more! rolleyes")

Bea gets called queen bea and bumble gets tufty/tufty butt/transformer lol

Willow is called the Pink Pig, Pink Lady, or Wrinkles :))
Fermi is called the Ferminator :))
Enrico is called Wheeko
Fluffy is called the Makeup Man, because his markings around his eyes look like makeup :))
The others don't really have nicknames :)

Collectively my trio are known as pigwinkles or just "the boys."

Bradley is Brad, Bradders, Bradtano, Bradley Marmaduke.
Barney is Barn, Barn-barn, Barnstable, Barney Malcolm
Rodney is Wodney, Rodders, Ratigan, Rat boy, Rodney Ratigan

:)

hahaha these nicknames have cracked me up!

Roger is Roger-Poger
Piglet is Pigluuuuute hahaha he thinks I'm nuts

when i address them it's "Ickle Peeeegeees"
or when they're popcorning it's "pop goes the pigs" etc
:)

Current pigs:
Munchie: Munchers, Chubby Chops (also applies to her sister, Tigger), Squealy (she squeals when you pick her up, but is absolutely fine when she's on your lap, weird girl she is...)
Tigger: Tigsy, Tigz, Lil' Cheeky Face.
Malteaser: Teaser, Malty, Bossy-Pig.
Butterscotch: Slinky-Pig
Muffin: Tiddly-Pig

One of my old piggles was called Fudge, and I used to call him Fudgigator, he used to squeak when I called him that. Or evil pig, whichever. His daddy (Smudge) was nicknamed Smudgigator. :D

All sorts but the two recent babies who are soooo naughty have got the following nicknames:

Benjamina Screamer (she shouts for everything!) and Whizzer (*** she whizs about like a maniac)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back