• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Do You Look After Your Piggies Better Than You Do Your Oh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Is it just me or does any others better halves belive you care more about your Piggies then you do them?

I told my Mrs "you both complete me, you stress me out and my piggies calm me down"

I'm sure she'll speak to me again one day, if not I've still got my guineapigs :yahoo:

Yes but I could say the same about him too.

You could hold one of his trains to ransom if you ever needed Piggie funds, I wouldn't take Gordon or Thomas.. That could send a man over the edge!

Everyone gets treated equally in our house besides me;-) I'm on the bottom rung;-)

Oh yes defently, my piggies have everything they need and want before everyone else lol.

I get accused on an almost daily basis of loving the piggies more. But in their defence, they can't look after themselves!

But isn't that the case with your OH, either? I have to keep mine sweetened up, literally, with homemade cakes so he doesn't complain that three quarters of the fridge are piggy veg... :)

But isn't that the case with your OH, either? I have to keep mine sweetened up, literally, with homemade cakes so he doesn't complain that three quarters of the fridge are piggy veg... :)

That is true though... I comment almost as frequently as I get accused that he couldn't function on his own :))

Same as Wiebke, I have the piggies, he has his xbox!

He does help look after the piggies though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back