• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Does anybody here know of an active UK pet Rat Forum?

D

DMS260820

I have decided I need to get more clued up on Rats diets. If anyone knows of a decent forum, doesn't even have to be UK based, but preferable, I'd much appreciate a point in the right direction. Let's see how many warnings I can get over there 🤣👀.

Rat🐀🐭🐁

I don't do Facebook 👍

I've found rat/mouse forums to be sort of on a downhill recently for some reason. Here are a couple that have been active within the past day or so:

Rat Forum

The Rat Shack (a personal favorite of mine for research info)

This article from the Rat Fan Club also looks pretty good. I personally wouldn't follow the homemade mix but otherwise the general advice appears to be pretty solid.

I've found rat/mouse forums to be sort of on a downhill recently for some reason. Here are a couple that have been active within the past day or so:
Rat Forum

The Rat Shack (a personal favorite of mine for research info)

This article from the Rat Fan Club also looks pretty good. I personally wouldn't follow the homemade mix but otherwise the general advice appears to be pretty solid.
Yea I've seen the home made mix stuff. It involves using rabbit muesli and other bits and pieces. I use science select rat nuggets and try and give fresh food as much as I can to lower the amount of nuggets I have to give.

Thanks for the links 👍

Back