does anyone else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm going to the pet store soon to get some hay and food for my two piggys, and i know I'm going to end up with a new bed and hide for them! y is it when i go shoppin i end up buying twice as much for them? lol

does anyone else do this? or is it just muggins here that buys them too much :)

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no you're not the only one!
I not only go to other pet stores but I work at one so I must spend about £20 a week on stuff I don't need :x
When I take my bf he continually moans at all the stuff I'm picking up!

Reaction score
haha i would spend wayyyy to much if i worked at a pet store :) but for ages ive been wanting to get them a nice snuggle bed so they can sit on my bed without pooing on my bed :)

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
this is why i order online your not tempted then :))

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Everytime I go in to get food and hay, I end up buying them a toy or a treat. My boys have so much stuff its unreal. Just cant help myself. They are so spoilt lol

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I did this today! Went into town to get some sewing stuff and ended up going in the pet shop rolleyes
Bought a huge sparkly blue pigloo and a toy wicker carrot :)) oh and some parasite spot on but that's not exciting..

Reaction score
aww well i went into the pet store yet agen! and ended up spending another £20 on my lizards (because i felt bad i didnt spend money on them lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.