• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Does Anyone Else Swear At Household Appliances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7squeakers.

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Or is it just me? Its mainly just my Dyson vacuum that I swear at when I'm vacuum-ing up hay. I will often find a tiny bit has got caught on the carpet or fleece and I have to sweep the vac over it three or four times before it pulls the hay off. Then I shout at the vac "Pick it up, you stupid machine!" If you watch those adverts, there's old John Dyson, with his sad old spaniel eyes, saying how the suction never stops. He never says how great the suction is, does he? Because it ain't!

I am convinced my dyson picks up hay and spits it back out!

I do. I swear a lot at the bottom tray/rack thing in the dishwasher. Terrible design, it rolls out fine but can be nigh on impossible to roll it back in. Why??

I swear at...everything! Mainly my sewing machine when it snaps the thread or drops stitches. The kettle gets an ear full about not boiling fast enough...this is mainly in the morning when I'm desperate for my coffee fix.

I have not come across a dishwasher where the bottom tray does just go back in without dropping halfway into the bottom of the dishwasher...

Oh dear yes, my guilty pleasure, I swear at everything! (Not the piggies though weirdly!) . But car, dishwasher, kettle, TV, laptop, husband, you name it I swear at it! Makes me feel much better ..,.

Oh dear yes, my guilty pleasure, I swear at everything! (Not the piggies though weirdly!) . But car, dishwasher, kettle, TV, laptop, husband, you name it I swear at it! Makes me feel much better ..,.

Me too! My swearings is so bad! We have a new air freshener spray thing in our living room every time it 'puffs' I swear at it.

I actually hate swearing and those words never leave my mouth haha! But in my head, I'm forever swearing at the fridge. We live at my mama and grandads house, they have a tinyyyy fridge which holds enough food for two people, so trying to fit food for 5 into a teeny tiny fridge, plus all the veggies for the pigs and bunnies, ugh! It's impossible to move something without nearly a whole shelf falling out into the floor:))

Reactions: A&T
Normally at the oven when it decides to cut out half way through cooking something.

Reactions: A&T
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back