Does anyone use Bulldog or foldback clips to keep there C&C doors shut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have them to add one extra grid onto the c&c as the nosey boys have started leaning over the one, so i have added a extra one for safety. I bought the ones from Wilkinson's they are quite small but i use about 5. One on top to clip to the other grid and then 4 straight down, i also tie the grid with a shoe lace and its stayed on fine!

The ones i use are about the same size as these ones. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-X-25MM-SMA...081819&cguid=12ccccb912c0a0aad4b14971ffecc843

But they are MUCH cheaper in Wilkinson's and they are just abit smaller than one square on the grid, if you get what i mean?

:)

ajb

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I tried foldback clips, but they weren't strong enough. I got some carabiner clips instead.

Veganlove

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I couldn't find any that were the right size when i needed some so i ended up using those stretchy wall plate holders ~ which was good at the time as i was a bit obsessive about the cat or dog getting at the pigglies and the plate holders gave a very strong tension to hold the doors shut. I don't need to use anything now as i've re-arranged the c&c's since the furry family has grown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.