Does anyone want to rehome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blondecat

....two male guinea pigs? The woman is getting rid of them as her new puppy keeps going for them and they haven't the time to look after them. They are two males, 3 years old. They have been really friendly and tame but haven't had any attention for a long time. The two storey hutch will be provided with them. They are in Newark :'(

C

claire

Hiya

If anyone wants to take them, i can help with transport as i live very near to Newark or i could have them here until someone can pick them up.

Love
Claire
x

C

cavykind

Isn't sunshine in or near Nottingham? Not sure, I'm sure someone on here is?
If no one here can help, try ringing your local vet and ask if they can recommend a good local rescue :)
Good luck!

S

shez

if someone can get them to droitwich worcestershire i will have them

A

Amsy1991

Oh i wish i could have them but my mum and dad say no! :-[ :'( :-* to the little piggies

C

claire

i live about 20 mins from newark and i wouldn't mind going and collecting them for someone, if we could organise a piggie train, i also have a spare indoor cage that was my munchys if its any good to anyone.

Love
Claire
x

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
maxthepig lives in Nottingham and she takes in rescues to rehome, I don't know if she has space though but may be worth pm'ing her

B

blondecat

I'm close to Newark but I think my husband would have a fit if I took two more. Perhaps I could become a rescue! How would I do that? :o

B

blondecat

I know, maybe its the men we should rehome! Couldn't we get them to Shez in Droitwich if she can have them? It's about an hour and a half from me, I'm in Pinxton near Mansfield :-\

S

shez

yes i am willing to have them as i have two boys already so another two is not going to do any more harm.

mine guineas goes up to school to visit the children as they love seeing new animals

C

claire

i live about 2 hours away from Shez. I would go pick them up and have them over night if someone could pick them up from me.

Yeh i agree lol, if i didn't live with matt i would have loads of guineas :D

A

Amsy1991

claire said:
i live about 2 hours away from Shez. I would go pick them up and have them over night if someone could pick them up from me.

Yeh i agree lol, if i didn't live with matt i would have loads of guineas :D
If my mum was as crazy about piggies as me(and my dad!)then i would have around 6 now.My two another two and these two boys.Not to mention a dog and 3 rabbitts maybe?Hehe

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
blondecat said:
I'm close to Newark but I think my husband would have a fit if I took two more. Perhaps I could become a rescue! How would I do that? :o
Well Mandy (maxthepig) took in Max, neutered him, and then got two girls off this forum, bonded them together and now they're living a life of Riley with Niki as Albie, Lottie and Maddie :) You don't need to do it large scale as every pig rescued is one less living in horrid circumstances. I'm planning to do something like this too

S

shez

i will need the hutch to come with them. i have plenty of room for them.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
kayjay said:
blondecat said:
Well Mandy (maxthepig) took in Max, neutered him, and then got two girls off this forum, bonded them together and now they're living a life of Riley with Niki as Albie, Lottie and Maddie :) You don't need to do it large scale as every pig rescued is one less living in horrid circumstances. I'm planning to do something like this too
Bless you for that Kathryn - I am well & truly their slave too ;D ;D

B

blondecat

shez said:
i will need the hutch to come with them. i have plenty of room for them.

I will get them early next week and let you know when I have them, then I'll arrange to drive them over to you. I can't leave them where they are, I can't stop thinking about them! :'(

B

blondecat

I'll ask her if she can send me pics. They are currently called Bill and Ben?!

Status
Not open for further replies.