dogs need homes urgently! Brighton area

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
6 staffordshire bull terriers are in desperate need of new homes after each one being abandoned in separate locations around Brighton and Hove, all suitable for rehoming through an animal welfare charity.

They will be pts if homes are not found:(

Tel:

01273 292445

Reaction score
It makes me so angry people can just dump a dog like that and what happened to never put a healthy dog down? :(
I hope that they all find a nice home pronto. Best of luck.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It makes me so angry people can just dump a dog like that and what happened to never put a healthy dog down? :(
I hope that they all find a nice home pronto. Best of luck.
yes me too:(

Apparently it has been a real high of dogs abandoned after christmas when will people learn the a meant to be loved pets not play things I hate the human race sometimesgrrrr

Angeladeedah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aw, those poor babies! I wish I could give him a home to all these poor animals that are just dumped! It seems to be on the increase too! I've even seen some dogs that have been dumped at our local supermarket.......never, ever seen that before! Luckily, the girls in the shop smoke so there's always someone that notices if a dog has been tied up there too long and looks like no-one is coming back for them.

I wish people would learn not to dump animals and at least take them to a rescue place/or phone the RSCPA/SSPCA.

Reaction score
:0 that's so sad, we adopted a staffy just before Christmas (no longer wanted) and now we couldn't imagine life without her, she's such a character and the most affectionate dog ever! I wish we could help :(

Reaction score
thats so sad, if i was rich i would adopt all the homeless animals in the world:(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.