Donald, President of Pigs

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am grateful for small mercies like him forcing this decision before we go away so I don't leave him suffering and so we got to have extra cuddles and a final goodbye. He's certainly left a huge hole in all our lives, the hutch was very quiet at veggie time last night. I think the ladies knew something had happened.

AutumnThePig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What a beautiful pig. You gave him the best life he could ever have. So sorry for your loss. Rest easy Donald, xoxo.

Swissgreys

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh no Kelly - I am only just catching up, and one of the first things I looked for was a thread about Donald improving.
I am so, so sorry that your beautiful boy is gone.
Sending huge hugs from Switzerland tonight :hug:

Pawz

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So so sad for the loss of president Donald, he was utterly spectacular. Big big hugs to you in this difficult time. There will never again be such mourning over such a fabulous toupee. Nothing could rival him, beautiful boy

Adelle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. Despite it being the hardest decision we can ever make, I think it's a blessing that we are able to make the call when it's right for them- it's the biggest act of love we can show them in the end. Huge hugs xx

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry that Donald has made the journey to the Rainbow Bridge!

He was a stunning boy, and he leaves a large, but well lined hole in your heart.