• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Done my knee in

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Yesterday I woke up and fell as i stood to get up my knee just wouldnt hold me it isnt painful its uncomfortable, it feels like its about to click but then it doesnt, when i managed to click it earlier nothing improved so its off to the minor injuries dept tomorrow, its been open a while but nobody knows teehee so its like 20 mins in and out instead of the 3 hours at the A&E hehe, i cant walk though and getting up and downstairs is a night mare i cant straighten it to walk! it looks all deformed when you look at itbut there was nothing i did for it to have happend which is totally odd but its gettin me down because i walk all weird now, my auntie (nurse) said it might be cartalidge and that might mean an op which i really am not keen on! my mum was saying if they give me a wheelchair she wont be looking after me that she wont have the time with Charlotte as well i struggled to college earler and my friend Millie helped me with stairs, i needed to use the lift but you cant without a chair, crutches or a noticable disablity. the fact i cant go upstairs to my boys is the worst bit. :'( :'( :'(

sorry had to moan about it lol x

Yeah or go to the minor injuries tonight? our local one takes people till 6.45pm

Hello, no ididnt go my mum works evenings so no car but I'm not in to collegetomoro till 12 so ill go then i dont no what time it is it shuts

sorry to hear this Verity. perhaps you should get it checked out as you don't want to put extra pressure on it. keep us posted xx

I know how you feel verity, I've done my knee in as well.. It's very painful..I've had to borrow my grandma's walker as I can't walk properley without aid.

Oh Verity I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. I really hope you can sort it out soon

((hugs))

thanks everyone. Been to the hospital, and i have torn my ligament apparantly. i have to wait seven days and if it hasnt heeled itself i have to go to my GP! its still uncomfortable but I'm ok x
ps, Eddie and Zubin spent their first night together and they where fine so thats cheered me up! x x x

It's very good Verity! I had it when I had three wisdom teeth out and it just about kept me sane!
Glad it's not serious. Take care x

co codamol is brilliant for pain if the paracetamol dont work, just thinking i did my back and ankle in the past few weeks now you with this and am sure others have hurt themselves, maybe we should be taking as much care of ourselves as we do our piggys huh! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back