• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Dont you just love sundays....

Status
Not open for further replies.
...ohh i love sundays,get to have long lie in's,make a lovely roast dinner,eat so much my jeans are about to pop and to ease the pain having a lie down on the couch watching a proper retro film!ahh bliss!

what makes your sundays?

lauralucy

Forum Donator 2017/18
a lay in and tea and a piggy bought to me in bed :)) then a lazy day and lots of junk food :)

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
I love Sunday's too.
Proper chill out day for us. Ive been in my pj's all day and not done a great deal apart from abit of washing, cleaning the piggy cage and changed the bed.

Just waiting for our roast chicken dinner now then my day is complete :D
x

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Walk in the woods with the dog, back for a roast dinner then veg out in front of a good film:))

PingandChipy

Teenage Guinea Pig
I always clean the animals cages on Sunday but after I feel so good about it and can relax inside knowing they are warm and safe. :)

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Sick OH and a poorly cat have made my weekend a bit rubbish! Ironing and hoovering still awaits!

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
I haven't done any ironing yet either ;)

I love lazy Sunday's :) but don't like Sunday nights... too many jobs to do and knowing it's Monday morning tomorrow... :(

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
i have had a weird sunday...got rudely woken up at 6am when the oh was getting ready for work and realised out darling dog Heidi had chewed to death one half of his week old trainers that he had to get for his new job...ooops....apparently it was my fault as it happened last night after i rolled in drunk and fell asleep on the settee...she must have got bored....oh dear!

Anyway, i have felt pants all day and yet again swear to never EVER drink again!

oh also said when i came in last night i asked him if he wanted something to eat, and he said what like, and i...so he says...replied with a rude remark then went off to the kitchen to make something that was noisy to make (?!) and he waited eagerly but nothing came and he fell asleep eventually!

I found the plate this morning so i had made something....who knows what...maybe Heidi ate that too??

Its strange but i really dont remember much...................:))

Doeylicious

Adult Guinea Pig
This is what makes Sundays my favourite day of the week

Sundays is always my day with her, so we either go out for a ride on our own or team up with my mate and her horse and take them out exploring. Got lost in summer and came back three hours later...I luffs my pony :))

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
I used to love riding at the weekend and Sunday mornings were always the nicest as there was the least amount of traffic. I think your pony is gorgeous!

Doeylicious

Adult Guinea Pig
Ah it's bliss isn't it, we especially love this time of year as every starts to hibernate and the ground is nice and soft so WHOOOOOSH off we go gallopy gallopy!

Thank you, I only share her and consider myself very lucky to have her in my life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.