• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Double Lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Furry Godmother

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
watching this morning, as I do, because it's not like I have work to do... Anyway...

There's a story about betrayal and double lives.

How can people do that?!

I mean I would get confused and call Bob, Simon and Simon, Bob.

'Hi Bob I'm home!'
- I'm Simon.
'Well, it's my new nickname for you bobble!'

And I'm a rubbish liar.

So how?!

P.S. Nobody could pull this stunt on me, I'm a class detective.

Some people, as a general rule, are scum. I don't know how they could do that either!

I know, it's like what?!
How... Just how... And I mean some people have quadruple lives.
It messes with my mind.

I suppose technically apart from being a bigamist (sp?) there isn't anything lllegal they are doing, just morally wrong on so many levels.

Oh I know! My one is enough! It's been almost 3 years now and I couldn't dream of ruining that with some double life! I mean, that's wrong with just one person?!?!
Same, we've been together just over 3, what would be the point?!? Why would anyone ruin that?!

I watched something yesterday, he had been married 40 years with kids, seeing one woman for 36 years, seeing the woman he murdered eventually 30 years.... All at the same time and was said to have 2-3 other partners.

Same, we've been together just over 3, what would be the point?!? Why would anyone ruin that?!

I watched something yesterday, he had been married 40 years with kids, seeing one woman for 36 years, seeing the woman he murdered eventually 30 years.... All at the same time and was said to have 2-3 other partners.

Oh my, I feel so sorry for the people that happens too D;
I don't know what I'd do if it happened too me!

So many children's lives are messed up by selfish parents. It's disgusting.

So yeah if you ruin anyone else's life, you should be punished!

Have you read that book? Umm Linwood Barclay, no time for goodbye... Thats about the same thing! You should read it... It's a mind :cen:. But its a really good book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back