• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just started doing some charcoal pics of the piggies. They are really nice ;D

Thoroughly enjoyed it too. Was a bit worried as I haven't done any art of any kind for 18 months.

So far done Scarby and Rocky. Riffy is next, then I will do a sepia one of darling Dr - have to use photos for him.

Oh great! Sepia? Sorry to be dumb - whats that?

Can I have a look? Please? Pretty-please? Pretty-pretty mega please?

Was going to ask if anyone knew how to draw cos I would love some done of my lot - would be willing to pay of course.

sepia - is a rusty colured chalk! (like old photos!)

Do I know how to draw- mmmmm, I've got an art degree, so I guess the answer is no ;D

mean anything by what? I never thought you did! I was just being silly, because you don't have to be able to draw or paint or anything to get an art degree ;D

one guy on my course exhibited at our degree show a photo of himself taking a line of cocaine . .

I don't know what I meant! LOL ;)

And that's art..? I thought you had to at least be able to draw properly - you know!?

If I knew that I would've done art! ;D

It is a good skive!

And Kelly, I would love to have a go at Tonic and Guinea! If you'd like me to?

I would need some photos (ie not on the computer).

See what you can find . ..

Will do lovey, so hard to choose!

- I could post them when I've scanned in the ones of you and the boys, if that's ok :)

Taking some new photos in a while then going to print them in town tomorrow! ;D

Should have our scanner on Tuesday, so then photos in the post to you in the evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back