• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just wondered does anyone know if there is a meaning to what we dream? And if so, does anyone know what please? Sorry it's random

Lol if anyone knows the answer to this I'm all ears!
All I know is dreams of teeth falling out is common in teenagers. :crazy:

Lol if anyone knows the answer to this I'm all ears!
All I know is dreams of teeth falling out is common in teenagers. :crazy:
Really? I didn't know that, I have these dreams quite often!
I'm hoping someone will know as I'm having unwanted dreams lately.. I'm hoping that they'll say something like its a reflection of things that worry you or something lol.

Really? I didn't know that, I have these dreams quite often!
I'm hoping someone will know as I'm having unwanted dreams lately.. I'm hoping that they'll say something like its a reflection of things that worry you or something lol.
I'm sure the teeth dream is nothing to worry about. :)

Many people believe all sorts of things about dreams such as certain things mean something. I believe they are often hidden worries and thoughts that just come out as we sleep.

Many people believe all sorts of things about dreams such as certain things mean something. I believe they are often hidden worries and thoughts that just come out as we sleep.
Phew that was kind of what I was hoping to hear :-)

Oh no that is really unfortunate, sorry to hear that. Loosing my teeth is a great fear of mine. x
Thank you. It was my fault. I went through depression quite hard and just neglected to take care of myself. My teeth suffered and I had 4 removed, luckily two were at the top back so my wisdom teeth are coming through and filling those spaces. I'm 25 and still have two middle teeth missing on either side.

Thank you. It was my fault. I went through depression quite hard and just neglected to take care of myself. My teeth suffered and I had 4 removed, luckily two were at the top back so my wisdom teeth are coming through and filling those spaces. I'm 25 and still have two middle teeth missing on either side.
Aw you poor thing, x
You are in m thoughts! I hope you are not suffering depression now,

Apparently grinding your teeth or dreaming of them fallin out is because you feel self conscious about your looks. It's probably a load of crap like most stuf but thought I'd let you guys know a you were talking about it.

Apparently grinding your teeth or dreaming of them fallin out is because you feel self conscious about your looks. It's probably a load of crap like most stuf but thought I'd let you guys know a you were talking about it.
Well I guess that sums me up! Self conscious alright....

I have the teeth falling out dream regularly and its not just teenagers, as I am 37.
I hate it and always wake up so scared!
@Julesie (((hugs)) to you I am sorry to hear that you were so poorly.

I believe the same as @piggyfan, that dreams are just the mind's way of dealing with worries and things that have happened throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back