• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Do you dream about your piggies?

I do a lot, but I have had a terrifying recurring dream that they get stolen.

I dream about everyone and everything. When I go to sleep its like a major cinematic production in my head. Its better than going to the pictures.
I think you dream about what makes you most frightened.
My recurring dream is Steve being unfaithful. Its so real that I've woken him up cos I've been crying in my sleep. I dream about my pets all the time too. I wake up every night at around 3am and I have to go and check on them all to make sure they're ok. ;D

yes, you're right about the fear thing. I dream of friends and family dying a lot. It's horrible, screws me up for the day.

It really does. I wake up so upset. I've stopped telling Steve off for upsetting me now. He says that he has a great time in my dreams. He wishes he could have them. ;D

the worst dreams i have well nightmares is anything happening to my kids, the main one is if there was a fire and i couldnt get to them its horrible and then i think if i couldnt get to them they would burn its really disturbing, i have to get up and go see them and check the house to make sure everything is ok

my worst dream ever left me with a fear of drowning, we were parked on a quay side and the car dropped over and sank and I had to work out how to get the kids out safe, and was holding my breath for ages and woke up blue in the face, it was so real I now cannot watch anyone under water drowing on films etc like Titanic as I hold my breath unintentionally, and i feel panicy, monday they had the 3 parter Triangle on and it was under water a lot, it was a nightmare, funnily enough we moved to an Island not long after and have often parked on sea walls and quay sides, but i always get us out I could never ever sit in the car,
but it did leave me with a real fear so bad I panic big time,

I don't dream of drowning, but do have an irrational fear of deep water, to the point where if one of my kids fell over the edge I don't know if i'd be able to dive in after them, walking down the pier is a nightmare. I feel as if I can't breath and my chest gets tight, the deep end of a swimming pool is about as deep as I can stand. Silly really as I swam competitively when I was younger ?

I dream about the piggies often and have been told that I say 'go and get so and so'. Mike will get them and I will be sound asleep!
My worse dream is about worms and spiders (daft I know) coming to get me! There is a massive spider who wont let me out of my bedroom! ;D

you know, now that i actually think about it, i dreamt that princess dies about 1 month ago! :(

you know its funny..i have actually had bits of dreams and i dont remember them until the evnt happens!
when i used to work at a shoe store, i dreamt we were getting socks. almost a year later, we got them in and they looked exactly like the ones in my dream! its wierd... :o

I watched the film true lies a couple of nights ago (great film btw) and apparently you subconsciecly take things you have done or seen during the day and they they come out in the dreams at night... well now I cant remeber much of it (does anyone else have really great dreams then a few mins after waking up cant remeber what the dreams were about?)

But anyway it involved arnold scwarzneggar feeding the guinea pigs who were housed in what looked like supermarket shelves with c&c cage on the front... cant remember anymore than that tho

does anyone else have really great dreams then a few mins after waking up cant remeber what the dreams were about?)

I got a dream diary as a present a little while ago, and it says that you have to wake up slowly and lye thinking of a dream for a while or else your brain will kick in and you will forget it! Zubin wouldnt be called Zubin without my wacky dream lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back