• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

COVID-19 Drive through testing, isolation 🤦‍♀️

Emx93

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Well she's been back at school 2 days and boom the 4 year old has a temp, slight wheeze and a cough, she has a test booked at a drive through at 11am, fingers crossed its just a cold! Very nervous 😥 has anyone been tested at a drive through recently is it scary?

Fingers crossed it’s just a cough! Someone on my son’s football team had to be taken for a test yesterday. They got the results through after 24 hours. Good luck!

Thankyou I'm hopeful for a cold but would sooner isolate and test than risk spreading something 🤦‍♀️ though the school has pretty much no social distancing so 😥

Fingers crossed it’s just a cold. I’ve had a test voluntary but it wasn’t at a drive through x
I've had two at home one because I had symptoms and the second because they asked everyone in Rotherham to get tested. She was very brave, it did make her vomit but its alll done now, fingers crossed we get the results quickly and it's just a cold xx

My fiance had a test recently because he was coughing but we had to get a home test because we don't drive it's taken nearly a week of trying to get a test, trying to book a slot to get it picked up and now waiting for results with both of us unable to work or leave the house until we have results. I hear that drive through tests are much quicker to get done and you get results back within a couple of days. hopefully it won't be anything serious.

My fiance had a test recently because he was coughing but we had to get a home test because we don't drive it's taken nearly a week of trying to get a test, trying to book a slot to get it picked up and now waiting for results with both of us unable to work or leave the house until we have results. I hear that drive through tests are much quicker to get done and you get results back within a couple of days. hopefully it won't be anything serious.
Fingers crossed for you guys too xx

... and I hope you didn't have to travel too far to get the test done either - I've heard some have had travel hundreds of miles for theirs :yikes:

My Husband had a cough a couple of weeks ago, got tested at 10am at a drive through, only him and 1 other car there.

Got his result emailed through to him at 11pm the same night and thankfully it was negative.
Wow that's quick glad it was negative I haven't heard anything about lillies yet so no school today, I hope we have it before tomorrow though so daddy can go to work if ira negative xx

My friend recently had a home test. It was delivered the day after she requested it, but as it was a Sunday they said she had to wait until the Monday to do the test. She was told which postbox she needed to post it in, which she did on the Monday lunchtime and the result was with her by 10 pm on Tuesday night.

My friend recently had a home test. It was delivered the day after she requested it, but as it was a Sunday they said she had to wait until the Monday to do the test. She was told which postbox she needed to post it in, which she did on the Monday lunchtime and the result was with her by 10 pm on Tuesday night.
That's amazing lillie was tested at a test site yesterday morning but still no results xx

They did say on the phone it could be 48hrs though, but can't help worrying they lost the test or something 😥

Back