• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Drivin lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I have my first driving lesson on monday I'm very excited but also nervous hehe my mums paid for them which I'm chuffed about because i have no money, can anyone tell me what they might do on monday alot of people said its changed but i just wanted some warning of what to excpet

Hiya,

On the first lesson (my Dad is a trainee driving instructor) you normally learn controls and moving off and stopping, and changing gears. So, that's what you normaly learn on the first lesson! ;D

Anyway, good luck and most of all enjoy it! I'm learning to drive myself (I'm not being taught by my Dad - LOL).

I hope that helps!

Clare x

Hi

My dad is a trainee driving instrustor too lol and he said the same things that Clares dad said lol

He passed his first exam yesterday and he has two more to go

Hes gonna teach me to drive when hes qualified ;D

Love
Claire
x

Thanks i no gears so i should be ok yay! my mum said shell get me a second hand car if i pass I'm gonna get some pink things to put in it hehe I'm really looking forward to it x

That's the idea to look forward to it, and look forward to the indepedence you will get! I'm looking forward to mine, as I live in a small village with poor public transport ;)

Good luck with it lovey! :) :)

Hubby said he did what the two Claire/Clares said! LMAO :) :)

I'm looking forward to it for almost the same reason my bus for college is so packed at my stop i have to be up at 7:30 to get to the first stop just to get a seat with a car i can leave at 8:45 hehe cant wait and with my driving school they dont need a theory test first they say it helps to see things on the road first hehe mondays a two hour slot x

this will be the only one my mum said its too expensice its 16.50 for a one hour mon-fri during the day and 18.00 for eve n weekends so quite cheap really and its pay and go no cheques no cards no hassle annnnd my auntie and uncle passed first time with them yay! x

gosh that is much cheaper than ours! Lessons here that Mike is doing are £22-50, £45.00 for the 2 hour slot and that's a week! LMAO ;)

Is he with AA or BSM becasue they where exspensive so i went with 1st Essential who are a small local one and have just 4 cars and instructors hehe I'm with a woman names Esther so I'm guessing shes sort of 50/60 but you never no oh i cant wait must improve my time machine lol x

I'm also with a private driving instructor which is ideal for me! ;D It costs £20 but as he is good it is well worth it! ;D

no, he's a private fella.. Driving Force.. hubby was with BSM (£23.25 an hour), with the same instructor until he left, and Mike went with him

Good luck with both dads Claire/Clare - you get me confused! LOL ;)

Oh good luck with the lessons. I'm sure you'll do a lot better with yours than I did with mine. I had 35 hours of tuition in a manual car and still couldn't get the basics. I eventually cut my losses and changed to an automatic. I was doing really well until I ran out of money and couldn't afford any more lessons. If I'd started in an automatic I would have been driving by now. Instead its Shanksies Pony for me ;D

Awww today was fantastic she went through my basic mirrors and gears etc and was amazed how quick i picked it up! then i moved off and stopped 7 times and stalled just ONCE! lol i accidently went from 1st gear to 4th OPPS! lol my instructors really nice though lol yay! x

hehe got my next one on monday cant wait yay reversing will petrify me though oh and parking but how important can they be lmao x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back