• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Drivin lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad it went well Verity, when I was having my second test I reversed round the corner for 2 hrs the day before with no probs. Went to the exact same corner on the test and drove up on the kerb! Needless to say I failed ;D But you'll get the hang of it!,,,, eventually :D

worried now :-\ lol i saw the women reverse so fast i was dead scared lol the corner is the thing and parrel parking lol x

I'm still learning Parallel parking, although I haven't done one yet that is nearly half decent! LOL

:o yeh ok lol theres no way ill pass hehe maybe if its just pulling off lmao but once it comes to, roundabouts and reversing lol x

my hubbys a fully qualified ADI he passed his exams a few years ago part one is easy part two not too bad and part three is a total nightmare luckly he had been driivng as a police driver and had to pass driving exams for that, but he was under so much stress so both Claires make sure your dads are left alone to concentrate lol, my brother passed his part one last friday morning (again)his part 2 is on may 26th, he went through it all last year but failed the part 3 three times which means out for 2 years from the begining of when you first started, you only get three attempts at part 2 and 3,
Mick my hubby worked for a local company while he trained but left along with 2 others in january and has now started his own business with them and is doing brilliantly,
he is so laid back and calm and makes every lesson fun, Liam our 16 year old is at college and Micks got most of his mates to teach, Liam starts his on his 17th on 30th april his theory is already booked for 9th may so fingers crossed he will be ready for his first practical test june,
if anyone wants any info especaially the two claires dads just ask, Mick got some brilliant books which got him through and he can recomend them, one thing though despite me passing my test in 97 first time I hate driving my cars on the drive but I prefer to walk lol
good luck to anyone learning and have fun, by the way tests prices are all going up just thought i'd let you know ;)

is his test booked yet? I book all Micks test for him and am now booking well into May already, tell him good luck and relax, Mick has had some funny moment swith nerves and how they affect people , he now carrys Bachs rescue remedy spray for them to try even if it does'nt work they believe it does lol, one lady had to have her gospel church music played on his car cd player before her test to relax her, she passed, another had to have her teddy bear strapped in the back.... honestly, #hes got a test tomorrow and has only had her since mid january hope she leaves her ted at home

LMAO - he may take the cat! Only joking!

His instuctor is booking it soon.. he has a lesson later

Well, I for one, was dire in the last driving lesson, oh well. :-\

Michelle, yep I let him concentrate in giving his part 3. :D

Clare x

lol my dad is stressed too at the moment.

I don't live at home anymore but I'm sure that he can concentrate.

He passed his part 1 on friday

Love
Claire
x

he passed same day as my brother, they really are going to find part 3 awlful any one we know who has attempted it finds it very very hard work, i tried to help but it was all double dutch to me, core compentencys etc ??
part two is mainly common sense but you have to be spot on with your driving , mirrors etc, MIck got knocked back for having a finger mark on his mirror in his first part three and also for not mentioning the door catch but he did talk about the door LOCK etc ?? thats how picky they are, think they deciede on the day who passes and who fails as Mick says if your face fits , being nice and friendly helps thinks thats why my brother failed he is too big headed oops did i really say that! he is a bit of a know it all but we did tell him and has now got to go through it all again, this time we told him just be damn NICE lol,
what test centres are they both doing their part twos and threes at, Mick passed his at Guildford in Surrey,
he ahd his check test last year which they have to have regulary and was all nervous again but said it was'nt half as bad as the part three test,

reading through these posts I can't believe how expensive it is nowadays!

When I got my test (1995) it was betwen £10 and £12 an hour!

How I wish it was that much! Hopefully we can have 20 more hours paid for by Motability!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back