• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Driving Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberlie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today I passed my driving test on my first go with 4 minors!
I was sooo nervous this morning, and now I just feel amazing.

Just wanted to put it on here, because I feel really proud and wanted to share it with the world, well the piggie world :)

Just need a car now!

Congratulations!

Well done! Thats brilliant news, hehe have fun car shopping! (i prefer accessory car shopping....bought my OH a blue fluffy steering wheel cover for xmass....he wasnt impressed!) :))

Well done!

Its a great feeling isnt it when they tell you 'We've come to the end of the test and I'm pleased to say, you have passed.' :))

x x x

Thanks everyone!
It really is a good feeling, and that is exactly what he said.

I just cant wait to get my own car now, something cheap that will get me from A to B and low on insurance, the driving lessons cost me enough!

:P

Well done! I got 13 minors on mine...oops!
A good tip for insurance is have yourself as the main driver but your parents as additional drivers- that way it's not illegal like "fronting" is, but it brings your insurance down a lot! Mine went from £1200 to £685 by adding mum and dad!
Have fun car hunting!

WELL DONE x
I was sooo nervous when I took my test 14yrs ago that I was actually :)>>>.
My b/f put me on his insurance as I'm older and have been driving longer

last i heard they are quite hard to get hold of with these scrappage deals.

I had an old nissan micra, then a peugeot 107 but liked the 107. The best old car i had was a nova 1.4sr i LOVED it, dead nippy and moved when you wanted it too....cool 8)

Just dont be a speed freak until you got some experience behind you hon x

I had a old ford XR3i when I passed (insurance was dirt cheap), then a citroen AX, then a prehistoric ford fiesta, then an ford sierra, ford Orion, peugeot 206 1.8 TDI, then a peugeot 206 1.4 (crap) then a zafira and now a scenic.
The best was my peugeot 206 TDI (but I ended up wi 3 points :red )

I have a Daewoo Matiz, I only paid £685 insurance on it as it's insurance group 1! Brilliant first car, not the fastest or best looking but very reliable and fantastic with petrol consumption. It's a great first car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back