• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Early 21st present from the in-laws :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am super happy at the moment, I'm the proud mummy of a.....can you guess? :))

I've been looking into becoming an owner of one since last summer (reading lots of books, advice, forums etc.) and myself and the OH agreed on possibly getting one later this year but i had a suprise waiting for me when i went to use my mother in laws sewing machine this afty :)) They've been hiding him away from me since last week! I first noticed him in the PAH adoption center a month ago and fell in love i cant believe hes mine!

I've got 100 saved up for him, so lol i think that'll go towards his future vet fee's and more toys!

Can you guess what he is?

Photos soon to follow!

Laura x

Is he another piggy or a rabbit?

I was going to say pygmy hedgehog but I doubt many of them turn up at pets at home :))

Nope...he's smaller and is loud (i never knew they could squeek!) :))

Oooo pygmy hedgehogs are gorgeous arent they? I would love one too at some point, but i have no idea what you could keep them in :S

Since it's only one, I'll guess Syrian Hamster? No idea if they squeak though!

Awwww you all got it he's a syrain hamster! White with brown splodges on his back...according to my sister in law he has one red eye and is very loud, inquistative, friendly :))

I'm waiting patiently for him to wake up :)) Hes going to be called Thimble i think since my inlaws told me their was some sewing stuff waiting for me upstairs! :))

Can any one suggest any good hamster online shops for toys etc? I'm currently on zooplus! But was wondering of any good online shops? :))

aww hammy i used to have hamsters when i was young but then i got guinea pigs

Hehe i've never had hammys before always wanted one though! :))

Aw congrats! I've got a MAHOOSIVE Syrian hamster they're real chunksters :) I get her toys from zooplus, netpetshop.co.uk or P@H. You've got such lovely in-laws!

Aw congrats! I've got a MAHOOSIVE Syrian hamster they're real chunksters :) I get her toys from zooplus, netpetshop.co.uk or P@H. You've got such lovely in-laws!

Hehe they are arent they? I'm ordering him a zoozone cage as they got him a mini duna (i dont want to seem ungrateful but i know this is much too small for him esp as he grows hope they dont mind too much :) ) Ooo netpetshop good idea I'll have a browse photos soon!

Btw what do you use as a playpen? We're currently using the bath, but i wanted to make/buy him something that can be used when people are using the bath! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back