• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Early Christmas gift from my husband 🥰

That's lovely if its something you really wanted, personally if my husband bought me cleaning supplies as a gift... well, it wouldn't end well for him! Men are crap at gifts I find, piggy daddy and I have had an unsolicited misogynistic gift ban since 3 months into our relationship- I accept expensive wine graciously, anything else wait until I send you the Amazon link. Am I a bad wife or just a good feminist? I never know! (Oh wait just remembered I forgot to feed him last night... yup, bad wife it is!)

I really wanted this. I have 7 3by 6 c and c cages. Trying to move everything from cage to cage was annoying. Hahha.
I'm glad (for your husband's sake as well as yours!) its something you really wanted :) thinking about it the last thing I sent my husband an Amazon link for was 5 litres of white wine vinegar to soak the hay trays in! But I really hope he just cleans the hay trays with it rather than try pass it off as a gift...

OMG that is so cool! 🤣🤣 is love that for general household cleaning. One upstairs and downstairs...is it sad that I like it 😳
Not sad at all if you like it, the liking it is what counts :) maybe I just dont clean enough, I clean the piggy cages scrupulously but otherwise if there's no visitors coming... well, meh!

I really wanted this. I have 7 3by 6 c and c cages. Trying to move everything from cage to cage was annoying. Hahha.
I think it is quite a thoughtful gift! He knew what you wanted a bought it for you. Sometimes it is the little things that matter. I always struggle with Christmas because I like to buy things that people actually need and will use, but sometimes they aren't so glamorous lol. Each to their own though! It looks like it will come in handy with seven cages! I thought one was bad lol

I think it is quite a thoughtful gift! He knew what you wanted a bought it for you. Sometimes it is the little things that matter. I always struggle with Christmas because I like to buy things that people actually need and will use, but sometimes they aren't so glamorous lol. Each to their own though! It looks like it will come in handy with seven cages! I thought one was bad lol
Plus I love cleaning so one of these would help if I had the room lool

Right! Lol. It is very helpful. I have everything I need right there. No more running around wondering where I left my supplies 😂

Back