• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Early Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My OH brought me a staffy for christmas, we've wanted one for ages and finally got one yesterday....

Her names Fern (but I want to change it) she's a year old on boxing day, her previous owners didn't have time to walk her or anything so as we have lots of free time she's perfect for us. She didn't have a bed or any toys :( so today I've been out and brought her LOTS :)) She's very playful but quite lazy because she didn't used to get walked rolleyes we hardly walked far today and she was nackered! she's asleep now x) but is being rather spoiled, my OH even let her sleep on our bed last night.

Anyway....Here are a few pictures:

This is her in her new bed:
Fern1.jpg

Fern and her new toy, that get's dragged with her everywhere!
Fern2.jpg

How you'll normally find her!
Fern3.jpg

Rachel x

Oh I am so happy for you! I have always wanted a dog but my OH says no. I love the expression on her face, she looks so happy!

Aww shes beautiful!

I wish my OH would buy me another horse or doggy for xmas :( :p

Oh I am so happy for you! I have always wanted a dog but my OH says no. I love the expression on her face, she looks so happy!
Mine's always said no, so you never know ;) but he offered and he loves her very much now we have her. She is a happy girl, just loves to be with people...she doesn't seem to miss her previous owners at all.

...Forgot to mention, she also snores like a pig!:)

She's gorgeous x)
Wait til she starts laying inbetween you and your other half :))
My millie hated my ex sharing our bed, listen to me, sharing our bed lol, millie believes its hers and mummys bed :)) xx

She's gorgeous x)
Wait til she starts laying inbetween you and your other half :))
My millie hated my ex sharing our bed, listen to me, sharing our bed lol, millie believes its hers and mummys bed :)) xx
Fern believe's it her bed....and her bed only, she had more room than us last night :)

Fern is gorgeous, and staffys have such loving natures on the whole:))

My O/h always said no to a dog, and we now have Dexter who he loves to bits! they are afraid of the responsibity & expense of a dog:{ men!

also he said no more pets! now we have 5 guinea pigs-c

Picture186.jpg

Bono would like to join the Doggy Dating line lol.

Fern is a lovely name and she is just gorgeous what a lucky little lady she is going to be

Down Dylan! Archie says "Hi, How you doin?" (In a sexy Joey voice) lol
Archie-1.jpg

I think Archie is peeping into your pig house isnt he Jane. Henry still talks about Archie, he says Archie was more entertaining than my Piggies (good job I love my piggies) LOL

awwwwwwwww so jealous...shes adorable...she looks like a Betty to me or a Bingo he he he x x)

ps/ i wouldnt go down the route of letting her on the bed :{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back