• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Earthquake in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is little Oliver keeping you up Audrey?

No, that was just me havin gme time... oliver though woke at 3.25 and went back to sleep (with Dadda in big bed whilst i emigrated across the landing to spare room) at 5am! :laluot_32: I had work today but OH is off this week! I also had an observation with Year 13s (Year 12s for you Aussies) as part of my appraisal... and I was soooo nervous about it!

it went ok.

Hope every one's heard from friends and families in NZ.

I can confirm a friend is fine, house is crushed and cat is missing but she and family is fine, so thats one out of thousands i suppose <3

I hope that everyone here that has family has now heard from them and that they're all safe xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

The news coming out of NZ is just horrific 8...8...8...
THere's a lady who's trapped under her desk in a building and the building has partially collapsed..........i hope they get to her soon :...

it's awful isn't it, my Aunt was saying they've reopened the airport and my cousin is going to fly out to them in Wellington, she was scared to drive as there may be landslides - it's all so scary for those involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back