• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Eastenders is that it? is all been reveled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
cant make any sense of it Ronnie as handed the baby back to Kat but in next weeks mag is sez Kat is struggling to come to terms with her baby loss:{ and Ronnie is set to leave the soap in August in a dramatic episode:{:{:{

I read on Yahoo the bbc cut the storey line short because there were over 10,000 complaints. So maybe the T.V magazine was already made? But yeah....thats it I think!

You know whats gonna happen on thursday dont you?! Theyre gonna make it, like shes letting them hold her baby because she feels that its wrong that theyve lost theyres, I just know it! Ive heard that theyre running this baby swop thing till xmas?! If they do then thats just wrong!

it is wrong I'm sick of it now i just want Kat have her baby back, if they cut the story short that means all the episode they have made will need changing:{:{:{

You know whats gonna happen on thursday dont you?! Theyre gonna make it, like shes letting them hold her baby because she feels that its wrong that theyve lost theyres, I just know it! Ive heard that theyre running this baby swop thing till xmas?! If they do then thats just wrong!

i think Jack will come in and say I'm sorry Ronnie is very confused and he will take the baby back and Kat will not be any of the wiser8...

yeah or he'll be like 'Oh I'm sorry, shes been very upset about your baby, I guess she thought this might help' and then Alfie will be like' No your alright', Urrr I just know its gonna be something along those lines. I wish it was over cause Ive been in tears every time I watch Eastenders ever since James died. Great story line you know but the whole swap thing was a bit too much and I know its got to capture the audience, but jeeze. Ive also heard that Whitney is meant to run away from home and go into prostitutuion. I'm mean bloody hell just into the new year 2 bloody controversial story lines!

lol It is depressing, but I still like to watch it bizarrely.

I think that they have either filmed two endings or that Jack will turn up and say she isnt well and that she has depression or something and that she just let Kat hold the baby because she didnt let them hold him before and she thought she was doing a nice thing.

All very confusing, but i did hear that the actress who played Ronnie has left the show, so maybe this will be it? Who knows, have to wait till Thursday to find out now. :))

it's all over the net that the story's been cut short

I think the storyline ends early around easter, but it might be wrong. I have hated this storyline. :(

The story has been cut as there were so many complaints.

I have personally found it all a bit much, they have done difficult storylines in the past but this has almost made too much of a dramatisation of cot death rather than tackling it in a sensitive way. My cousin lost a baby four years ago and we have advised her not to watch as she is still coming to terms with it.

Not very impressed.

The story has been cut as there were so many complaints.

I have personally found it all a bit much, they have done difficult storylines in the past but this has almost made too much of a dramatisation of cot death rather than tackling it in a sensitive way. My cousin lost a baby four years ago and we have advised her not to watch as she is still coming to terms with it.

Not very impressed.

I am sorry for your cousins loss. It is a very insenstive storyline for those families who have had first hand and tragic experiences with cot death.

I am sorry for your cousin's loss. It is a very insenstive storyline for those families who have had first hand and tragic experiences with cot death.

Totally agree. I'll second piggiewiggie's thoughts for your cousin too.

I haven't been watching EE for a coupe of years but I was intrigued by it. But just the thought of empathising with Kat's character makes me weak at the knees. As you know I have a (healthy) 17month-old son. The threat of SIDS is on my mind EVERYDAY. I cannot imagine what people go through with such a tragedy. Looking at spoiler-pictures of Kat holding the little white coffin just brings me to tears thinking 'it could be me'... sad sad sad. I just couldn't bear it!

I felt that Hollyoaks (pardon the references) storyline with the death of baby Grace was more sensitive (and realistic - a rarity on C4!) and the filming of it was really good - I thought.

Thank you piggiewiggie and Mrs M

I just feel the story has been handled very badly, and has made mother's that have to deal with this look a bit, well, unhinged, which they are far from. It's all a bit too in your face.

I didn't see the Hollyoaks storyline but have heard about it and how highly praised it was.

they filmed the death from the point of view of the parents who just didn't quite comprehend what was happening. Even I was struggling to follow.... it waas just so SUDDEN, I guess.

Afterwards, they explored the parents' relationship, the impact that it had had and how, eventually because they couldn't find solace from eachother it drove them apart. I was also very sad but you could identify AND feel compassion for the parents.

the story had to be cut dramatically as the actress samantha janus quit because she had death treats and people coming upto her in the street shouting abuse at her whilst she had her children, I agree that the story line was insensitive and could of been done in a much different way I mean why did ronnie have to snatch kats baby it was way out of line and I am happy that, that many people have complained about but I do also wish that people would realise that it is just a programme why would people feel the need to verbal attack the actress especially whilst her children are there.

Shame on them and shame on eastenders

I'm just a bit bummed they went for this storyline in the first place.
I honestly thought it would have been better if Ronnie had given birth to her son, he lived and Kats died. Ronnie and Kat bond over the loss of her child. Ronnie would have a chance for a happy life for once.

I think it would have been good too, to see Ronnie really over protective for her newborn son having seen how Kat's had died and that it was making her paranoid.

I had really just wanted Ronnie the character to have a happy ending. All throughout her life it has been disaster, disaster, disaster. From childhood to adulthood.

I had really just wanted Ronnie the character to have a happy ending. All throughout her life it has been disaster, disaster, disaster. From childhood to adulthood.

I agree with that, no wonder Sam Janus has quit, probably hurts to smile these days as the muscles haven't been used for the past 4 or 5 years!

I think the whole thing has been a total farce, it was a good opportunity to raise awareness of SIDS, but instead was just a ridiculous farce that is insensitive to parents who have lost babies in this way.

The highest risk factors for SIDS are parents who smoke or unsafe sleeping arrangements (like falling asleep on a sofa), mum's like Ronnie in their 30's, of healthy full term infants good weight infants, with no one who smokes in the home and are breastfeeding are the lowest risk group, so for a start this just panics parents - why not have done a story on a tired mum falling asleep on a sofa and losing her baby, at least it would raise awareness!

And don't even get me started on the whole notion of not realising a baby had been swapped, or the fact anyone in this day and age would leave a newborn baby alone in a pub where anyone can walk in and not be listening on a monitor- the whole thing is just insulting to parents who have been through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back