• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Eastenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Any one been watching eastender?

Love the Grant and whats her names love affair.

Maybe it cos I wish some one would sweep me off my feet like Grant. I can always dream!!

Michele

I'll have him first please girls. Dont do sloppy seconds.

Jane thats the one. Couldnt remember blonde day yesterday. Actually think its blonde day today too. nearly crashed my car into a kerb and lamp post just by turning a striaght forward left. think i over steered LMAO

Well that will help when you're trying to sell it :o :o

And Grant is doing a new series of that Army thingy prog that he's in, starting with a 1 hr episode on Sat at 9pm

claire said:
I didn't watch tonights, what happened?

Well. Ian arranged a babysit so that him and Jane could go out lat enight shopping and for a meal. As they are about to go out Phil brings ben home and Ian decides not to go as Phil has volunteer to babysit even though Pauline was due to do it. Well Jane WAS NOT happy by this. So she goes to Scarlets where Grant is. Walks into the office where he is. locks the door. He clears the table and they are iin a heated embrace and well you can imagine what happens next. LUCKY JANE!

thats about it.

Gosh, lucky Jane.

I cant wait to see Ians face if he finds out

Love
Claire
x

I hope he doesnt find out. Its better for jane and grant if he doesnt. More exciting! LOL I speak from experience (from years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back