MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's all getting abit much :(
Kat has played the part so well though. x

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
its the first ive seen of it tonight, but a bit daft-as if you wouldnt know your own baby?? I know all mine, but it helps cos they have marking on their fur! :))

Sodapops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
its the first ive seen of it tonight, but a bit daft-as if you wouldnt know your own baby?? I know all mine, but it helps cos they have marking on their fur!
lol that made me chuckle xx>>>

Alicia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've heard it ends in February, but I don't know if that's right. I hope it ends soon, this story is really different and it would be interesting to see what they do with it, but I want Tommy to be back with Kat. I hope she does get him back in the end, do you think Ronnie could at some point leave with him?

Reaction score
Oh how I hate rearenders. Its depressing,boring and poop.lol Sorry my opinion counts in my little world.lol inbreedingmalletheadgrrrr

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
its the first ive seen of it tonight, but a bit daft-as if you wouldnt know your own baby?? I know all mine, but it helps cos they have marking on their fur! :))
Haha that made me chuckle!

To be honest, I'm not really liking this storyline. The cot death bit I can understand but the swapping the babies is bizarre. It's also rather depressing and I could do with out the stuff on TV being depressing, it's bad enough it being winter and just after Christmas/New Year.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i think ronnie will bond with the baby in the end and wont want to give him back, but i think something will happen either Kat will see the baby and know its her baby, apperantly the MW comes around and sez to ronnie oohh the baby has lost some weight and he has a club foot he didnt have that when he was born, Ronnie then flips on the midwife, found out Jack arranges a party to welcome the baby but Ronnie doesnt turn up and wont let the baby be seen by anyone.

But Roxy took the picture of Ronnie and the baby when Ronnie came home from hospital and i think someone ie Jack will realise the baby isnt James but Tommy!

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven't watched since NYE but I'm deeply upset for Kat... She'll have to mourn a baby who's not dead, come to terms with such an unsurmountable burden, theu guilt of Charlie for not looking after him properly, the guilt of Alfie for not fetching him immediately upon her request, only to find out that some deranged bint had swaped him... I'd kill her with my own hands if I was Kat!
I am really trying to empathise with Ronnie's character and her actions, but as a mum, I would have jumped on the phone to the paramedics or got someone's door down till I got some help, not gone on an errand.

Sue G

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Kat realised at once tonight that the dead baby she was looking at wasn't her baby, but no doubt they'll spin that out for a while thinking it's because she's so upset. I think they must get Kat back with her own baby soon, surely they can't let Ronnie go on and on like this. She didn't seem to've fed "her" baby since she she swapped him over, so I'm surprised he wasn't screaming with hunger.

Reaction score
I said to my OH they would of been different weights, I'm sure you could tell if it was your baby or not. Raising the awareness of cot death is a good thing I think but swapping the babies was going a bit too far....but it's got us all gripped :)
I feel sorry for Kat and Alfie and also for Ronnie when it all comes out, I think Kat will kill her!

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What surprised me was how weird Ronnie was acting and Jack was doing/saying much. If i was behaving like her my hubby would demand to know whats the matter hahaha!

Kat will almost definetly kill her when she finds out. I also noticed Kat's baby was alot bigger than Ronnies x

Status
Not open for further replies.