Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Am I mistake or has Easter already began? I went into my local martins (newspaper store) to go post office and get electric and they had Easter chocolate on sale! I snapped up 2 Easter bunnies :) (malteaser)

Reaction score
I went in to my local primark to get a few extra thick jumpers and asked if they had any other sizes than size 8 & 10 ( I wish :( ) and I was told that's the last of the winter stock as the spring wear is arriving very soon.
I don't know about anyone else but I certainly don't wanna be wearing crop trousers and t-shirts in this weather.....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I wish my local stores would start and sell easter choccy soon as I think it always tastes much better than normal choccy lol.

jomad1000

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Shops seem to do this earlier each year. They have Christmas stuff in the shops before summer has ended.

I hope it is not yet Easter as that will mean my maternity leave would be over & I would be back at work. Not that I have much longer off work left.

I must have forgot Christmas already! :))

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the the season beginning again :D I can't stand this time of year.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is good actually...i want to go on a diet starting from the new year so I get to have my eggs early!:))

Reaction score
wow they are selling eggs already thats mental and I'm going to be a party pooper i hate easter chocolate so they can keep it lol

aalur

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
yeah, i work for martins, (although i'm off sick still, so havent been in my shop for 7 weeks) sounds about right, easter is here already in the world of newsagents, :))
And christmas arrived in august this year! Everything is getting earlier and earlier, the 'holidays' seem to roll all into one now, its a shame, as its all so early, i'm sick of it by the time the actual day comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.