• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What you all up to, anything?

Hubby's got two weeks off and we're hoping to go out a few times! As well as a bit of loving time! ;D

Got a couple of choccie eggs here already! One has before, lasted me 2 months! LOL

You lot got any time off? Anything planned?

xx A nosey Kelly xx

I am actually going to church on Easter. I have choreograped a play for that day...afterwards its eating out and off my diet for a day of piggin out! :D

Its my birthday next saturday (the 15th) and I'm going out for a meal with Matt and my family and then I'm gonna wake up on sunday and eat lots of choccy eggs lol

Perfect weekend lol

Love
Claire
x

Happy Birthday for then lovey, just in case I forget! There's every chance that can happen! ;)

What better way then to eat choccie?!

xx

indeed i agree! yay chocolate! woo hoo! and happy birthday too! ;D

Oooh - happy birthday for next week Claire, my birthday is in 2 weeks today! ;D I have 2 eggs (well ones a chocolate bunny) already and I won a choccie bunny in the tombula earlier! ;D

It's almost funny that! ;D Not sure what I'm doing yet, but got two weeks to think about it.

Could do, but doubt it, hopefully I'd go out for a meal or something. ;)

Clare x

Yeah I prefer that to a party.. Any other parties I like, but not my own birthday parties! ;D

Well on the Thursday i'm going on a girls night out with the girls from thr gym, we're going to a lovely place called Orsett Hall and having an all inclusive meal and drinks and watching a Luther Vandross / Lionel Ritchie tribute. I am soooo looking forward to it ;D

That sounds great.. I like Lionel Ritchie.

Got the funeral on thursday at 10, so looking at interflora for some flowers..

Anyone got any reccommendations?

Well if you knew what her faves were you could do a bouquet with those in, but if it were me i'd just tell them it was a funeral and how much I wanted to spend and let them do it.

Are you doing a bouquet, a wreath or flower words?

was thinking of a bouquet - cos apparantly the grankids (15 of us) are having a nan one,which is news to us!

Anyway I want us to do our own.. think I will go to florist and say what I kinda want for how much, ta

xx

I'm on Easter holidays as of 4.00 today!

2 weeks of not getting up at 6 - pure bliss!

A small arrangement of spring flowers might be nice Kelly? If you ring a local florist they will be able to guide you I'm sure?

I have two weeks off which started last friday, erm since then i have had driving lessons, been to see alien aurtospy erm gotta do assignments for equality and health and safety errrm been to see friends been to vets appointments, what else? erm argued with my dad about broadband i cant use MSN or Skype because the computer thinks we're not connected well clearly we are! grr erm wat else oh my nan will come round next sunday for a roast and dessert cooked by me! and i dont get eggs becuase i have habbit of just eating til there gone causing a sugar rush lol not good for me hehe ermmy mums getting me some of that self tan lotion and my nan and greatnan are gettin me that panic at the disco i think it is album together which is fab cos i love tht closing the door song lol not very exciting but there it is x

Thanx Kate, yeah we're thinking of a small-ish bouquet, nothing over-th-top and too large, cos the grave isnt that big to be honest.
Going into town tomorrow so will enquire at the florists we got.

Verity - I thought that everyone broke up for easter at the same time? But clearly not.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back