• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Easy ways to make money for kids?

Piggiefordayssss

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, my daughter wants to find a way to make some money😆 I don't really have any ideas but I was wondering if any of you do?😃 thanks

Car washing
Hoovering
Dusting
Washing the pots
Weeding the garden
Cleaning the bathroom
Cleaning out the guinea pigs

:)
Selling her old toys. I remember we lived near shops and it was fairly busy on the street so I used to clear out once a year, price things up and sit in the front garden with a little table full to sell my toys and things
Ok, that's great😊 thank you!💕 I will suggest some ideas to her👌

A lot will depend on her age, but both of my girls have posted notes in the neighbours letter boxes offering help with English reading and writing, or just some simple story reading in English for younger kids. Of course English isn't the local language, but is taught in school so many parents loved this idea, so maybe your daughter has a skill she could offer to share without younger kids? Art lessons, maths, sewing?

I used to sell lemonade at a lemonade stand. :)
Unfortunately, I live on a steep hill, so we didn't have very many customers! :doh: 🤣
My friend, however, used to find sidewalks near busy stop signs. Whenever people stopped, they would buy lemonade!

A lot will depend on her age, but both of my girls have posted notes in the neighbours letter boxes offering help with English reading and writing, or just some simple story reading in English for younger kids. Of course English isn't the local language, but is taught in school so many parents loved this idea, so maybe your daughter has a skill she could offer to share without younger kids? Art lessons, maths, sewing?
Ok, thanks!😍 that's a great idea😉💕

I used to sell lemonade at a lemonade stand. :)
Unfortunately, I live on a steep hill, so we didn't have very many customers! :doh: 🤣
My friend, however, used to find sidewalks near busy stop signs. Whenever people stopped, they would buy lemonade!
Awesome!😍 amazing idea😁 thank you!💕 haha haha😂 I am not good at walking up hills😂🙌

Back