• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Another rant, I've just had the worse transaction with someone, I bought this stupid scarf that smelt like old people when I eventually got it and doesn't look worth what I even paid. I sent her a message about the postage being disgusting at £4! The scarf would fit in a small evie and be no more than £2 if on recorded, cost something like £1.40. Anyways she replied with I was paying her BUS FEES! Which is against ebay rules so I put in a complaint, didn't reply to the email. Then I sent 3 messages asking where the scarf was as it was taking weeks to be sent... I said I would have to report her if it wasn't received soon too.

I get a message this morning saying she's reporting me for rude and agresstive emails when none of mine have been, only been about ebay rules. I didn't even reply to her RUDE one at the beginning, telling me to basically f off if I wasn't interested in the scarf and that it cost £10 in first plaec and was a bargain (Ermm it's ebay, it's meant to be a bargain) Jeez...

I never got any other responce from her but these two horrible emails and I emailed her nicely until my very last one and then all it said was about being reported if I didn't receive anything. I got the scarf that morning so emailed back saying sorry but I've had 4 other ebayers mess me around this week.

I'm so done with her, reported twice, I've asked for my positive feedback for her to removed, any feedback she gives me to be removed and that she's blocked from bidding and messaging me. :)

I have stopped useing Ebay as so many people are rude and take the micky it is just not worth it.

It's a shame some sellers have to spoil it for others:(

I always look at their feedback and so far I have only had a couple of problems with private sellers the buisness sellers seem really good on the whole.

Glad you stuck up for yourself

She had 100% feedback so... :S I guess I should of known with the postage being £4. The scarf was pretty looking though lol. All I did was make a comment that the postage was a ridiculas price.

I'm actually having problems with Argos Outlet on there atm, usually they are really good but I got damage goods on my last buy and jeez, they won't reply to any of my emails and not even bothering replying to the complaint filed. ><

I'm still waiting for payment on an item from last month! Item was collection only, winning bidder lives somewhere up north, if i get any further south I will be in the sea rolleyes They did make contact asking if I would mind sending by courier so I have had to try and pack ceramic floor tiles :{ Think I should have just relisted them!

I'm still waiting for payment on an item from last month! Item was collection only, winning bidder lives somewhere up north, if i get any further south I will be in the sea rolleyes They did make contact asking if I would mind sending by courier so I have had to try and pack ceramic floor tiles :{ Think I should have just relisted them!

Please report them as a non paying bidder.

I have my seller account set up so that people who have had a certain number of non paying bidder strikes cannot bid on my items.

Also with the extortionate postage thing, if enough people mark people low on the stars it effects how their items are seen when the list other things and I think eventually they can get banned from selling or get a warning.

I won't bid on stuff if it has high postage. I sell quite a bit and know roughly how much something will cost to post. It's mainly people using it as a way of avoiding ebay fees.

It's really annoying though as the people that do it have ruined it for honest sellers. The maximum you can charge postage on clothes is now £4, I sold a coat the other week and to send it 1st class would have cost me £6 something, I had to send it standard parcels and it cost me £4.40 :(

I sent a beautiful range toy house and the postage was £15. I charged £7, sold for £11 so in the end I basically got half ¬_¬ I always sent 2nd class recorded *** I sent this item to a girl, she claimed not to get it, got a refund *** ebay is cack and then she EVEN got the item too!

Also, once I sold my OLD engagement ring on there and got messed over, ended up being forced to pay the buyer back the £40 and lost the ring to them. they screwed other people over, I also hate paypal for that reason. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back