• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ecopetbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iris

Hello,

I'm using ecopetbed as a bedding and my piggies and me are very happy.
It is dustfree and made from shredded cardboard which one is easy cleaned up and to handle.

Just wanted to know why it is not on the topic, as it is recommended by the Reading Cavie Rescue.

Regards,

Iris

I've heard of it before but I don't know anywhere that sells it. Pet shops here only sell wood shavings and hay :-\

There is a topic on here somewhere about it. I use it and a few others have tried it recently.

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

There is a topic called "has anyone tried bedXel" which mentions the Ecopetbed. I used the BedXel and it sounds like the same thing. Very good but not readily available in some areas.

Just looked at their site and the minimum order for national delivery is 24 bales! you need a lot of space to store all that. :(

linda.b said:
Just looked at their site and the minimum order for national delivery is 24 bales! you need a lot of space to store all that. :(

Hello Linda,

I think you wére looking for the ecobed horsebedding.
For guinea pigs you have to follow up with ecopetbed, that's available in different bag sizes.

Oh yes! seen it now. It is £6.78 a bale but the delivery would be £15.27 so at £22.05 its a bit pricey. It would be okay if a few people in the same area ordered some and split the delivery charge.

The carriage charges are so EXPENSIVE.

We use the same carrier for our products and something that weight would cost half what they are charging. Its not as though they need to use any packing, they would just slap an address label on there. !

Me thinks they are making some extra profit! Pity I would have like to try that stuff but wont pay over the odd for carriage.

Deb x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back