Ecuador EAT GUINEAPIGS,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am mortified to find the people from Ecadours main mean is guinea pig and their footie coach said anyone who keeps pigs as pets are mad they are food, they eat them with head claws and skin on ugh! I was gagging when hubby read it out, I even found myself in the pigs shed saying good thing you are all English lol, and I am so delighted to be a veggie,
so come on England I dont care about anything else but just knock the cannibals out of the cup, >:(

C

Caroline

I'm not even mad on football, but shall certainly be supporting England and hope they demolish the cannibals.

Reaction score
yah we beat them hope they choke on their next meal lol, we think Beckhams drink was spiked poor lad was puking all over the place, maybe he tried their food !

P

Pristine Pigs

Come on guy, lets not bash a country because of the food they eat. Korean countries eat cats and dogs. France eats horses and we eat animals that we think are exceptable.

I m passionate about horses (I have my own) but I would not bash France becuse they eat them.

Reaction score
yeah I know they did, it's part of their delicacy around there. But, everyone has to live I'm afraid. I know it's bad, terrible. But people keep horses, dogs, cats, frogs, chickens etc as pets and in other parts of the world they are eaten, even here.

But on the bright side... England won!

S

snugglypig

kellyandpiggies said:
yeah I know they did, it's part of their delicacy around there. But, everyone has to live I'm afraid. I know it's bad, terrible. But people keep horses, dogs, cats, frogs, chickens etc as pets and in other parts of the world they are eaten, even here.

But on the bright side... England won!
So true Kelly but the thought of someone eating piggers is horrid, my twin daughters thinks its awful and sat by the hutches for ages just in case Lol

karen

Reaction score
Awww! I know it's horrid, the thought of it is sickening and upsetting by a long-shot love!

B

bethcarrots

I know there evil i was told last night and i was like grrr got to beat them!

and i was swearing at them opps! :-X ::)

beth ~x~

G

gothchick1515

I wouldnt be a angry about it if it wasnt that they boiled them alive to kill them (that was what it said in the newspaper!) that isnt fair! ok they have to eat but that is not acceptable! i feel the same about the way we do that to lobsters too!

P

princessguinea

Verity said:
I wouldnt be a angry about it if it wasnt that they boiled them alive to kill them (that was what it said in the newspaper!) that isnt fair! ok they have to eat but that is not acceptable! i feel the same about the way we do that to lobsters too!
That isnt true about the boiling alive, unless there are some people who are really freaks out there! >:(
Alot of those countries are poor and dont have very healthy animals and piggies unfortunatly suffer the fate. I dont like it either but I gues they do what they gotta do.

Reaction score
as a vegetarian I am afraid any eating of animals is absolutly abhorent to me and piggys are the worse, just look at their faces poor things, yes we know all kinds of animals are eaten all over the world but as i said Piggys no way, incidently my hubby and 5 kids all eat meat and I never touch raw meat hubby has always done that out of respect for me, so to me it is barbaric, and i dont care what country it is it is still barbaric, maybe because i have always kept piggys I'm super sensative, but i dont care just one look from one of my darlings makes me shiver >:(

G

gothchick1515

In the paper yesterday they said that that was how they cook them though the reporter may have got it wrong x

P

princessguinea

maybe some people do it like that, but i know thats not how they are generally cooked. its really sad but what can we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.