• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Edible Carrot Cottage

She must be really big then! Even Meg can fit in one nicely and she's has a big bum. When she asks me "does my bum look big in this?" I don't know whether to tell the truth or not. I don't want to hurt Meg's feelings!
Yes Clover was stuck in the hay cube and my husband said "dont they make those in rabbit size?" and I had to tell him that IS supposed to be rabbit size... she'd nibbled the holes bigger as well before she went in!

Yes Clover was stuck in the hay cube and my husband said "dont they make those in rabbit size?" and I had to tell him that IS supposed to be rabbit size... she'd nibbled the holes bigger as well before she went in!
Mine love the hay houses - they are sooooo much fun to destroy, especially if you can make it collapse with your cagemate inside :yahoo::yahoo:
The only issue I have with the cottage now is, I have the bigger one but when I am trying to sleep they eat it and it is SO loud 😂

My two had four of the medium sized cottages. They stripped the roof of all the carrot and the walls of all the hay, but left them still standing and intact enough to be slept in. I never bothered with cosies and that in the end, because who wants a cosy when you can be king of your very own cottage?

Back