• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ee Hold Music Driving Me Nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPTV

Rescue Buddy/Senior Guinea Pig
Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
:hb: oh this is so frustrating!! i have listened to nearly 30 minutes of hold music & what awful music it is too!! i have been cut off twice, admittedly they have called back on one occasion.

i decided to leave EE as i could get a similar deal elsewhere cheaper (bizarrely using the same network, just a different provider) requested puk code, went through the blurb.

a few hours later they telephoned back, would i stay if offered a monthly discount..... this i agreed to & decided to stay.

that was July, just received a bill & it is for the same tariff i was on before i rang.

:doh:Spent ages talking to about 6 different people being transferred from pillar to post. Now being told they dont have record of anybody from EE phoning me on that date, but can offer a different deal at a slightly cheaper price. but not the deal i'm on!
Told It must be a third party that is trying their luck as they know my contract is due for renewal..... well its not! it ran out in January... so why ring on the exact same day as EE was phoned by me, how did this third party get my number if it wasn't EE. how did they know i had called earlier in the day & why would they leave it about 6 months before they rang??

all the advisors have been cheerful & tried to be helpful... but that blo:cen:dy music is so loud & awful...

:mal:.... Sorry just needed to let off steam.... started writing this on the longest part of hold music ever.

... the bit I really hate is when a recorded voice cuts in saying " your call is important to us ".

.... and when a recorded voice says " we are experiencing a high volume of calls "

er - if you weren't so crap - people wouldn't be having to ring you up !

.... and when a recorded voice says " we are experiencing a high volume of calls "

er - if you weren't so crap - people wouldn't be having to ring you up !

Lol! I like it, so true!
Yep the bit that always gets me is the .... EE the most reliable network.... What a load of tosh!

The signal is always horrendous when I'm talkin to them-but saying that they are actually the best network where I live. O2 & Vodafone is seriously no signal whatsoever.

Its only £5 a month difference but that's still £60 a year better off in my pocket than theirs. That would buy a whole load of veggies for the girls ;)

Going to think about the deal &phone back tomorrow if I want to change. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back