• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Egg Mask For Hair Growth Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
can anybody help me out please? I used to have lovely long hair and then we trimmed it (quite a lot came off) and it's just never grown since or at least it doesn't look like it anyway. And I'd love it to grow again (bum length ideally) So ive read about an egg hair mask. The problem is there seems so many different ones and I don't know which one to go for? Does anyone know what's best? Or anyone that has done or tried this method and had success? Thank you

I grew my hair long with regular trims, I also use Indian hair oil and put it on and leave it over night Amla is the best for my hair I wash it off the next day and my hair is soft and back to how it was before I started dying it and bleaching x

Ive not heard of the egg method?!
But ive heard of the inversion method? You could give that ago? My friend is currently doing it and shes grown an inch in a month or something!

https://hairdiary.wordpress.com/201...thod-for-hair-grow-an-inch-of-hair-in-7-days/
Unfortunately it says not to do it if you have certain problems and I have one on the list so can't.mthank you anyway though :-)
I grew my hair long with regular trims, I also use Indian hair oil and put it on and leave it over night Amla is the best for my hair I wash it off the next day and my hair is soft and back to how it was before I started dying it and bleaching x
After my last trim I'm too scared to do it again, though I may try the Indian hair oil thank you

Reactions: A&T
I have used Lee Stafford hair growth shampoo, you can get it in boots but it is about £7 a bottle, but it works

Unfortunately it says not to do it if you have certain problems and I have one on the list so can't.mthank you anyway though :-)

Ah I see, my friend has one of the things listed too but she just does it like once a week instead of everyday. I think it would be okay in moderation? Like just don't over do it of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back