Elizabeth and Edison

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

I just got a new picture of my little boy today and realized I've never posted about my 2 sponsored children. I love them both very much and would like to introduce both of them to you. They are both very special and wonderful children.

This is Elizabeth. She is 14 years old and lives in Columbia, South America. Her birthday is December 21 and she likes to sing and dance. She recently got a new little nephew named Alejandro and she adores him. Her family has a monthly income of $128. She has 2 older sisters, a younger sister, and an older brother. She wants to be a model when she grows up. I've been sponsoring her since she was 9 years old. She was a dream come true for me. Ever since I was a very small child and saw the first "sponsor a needy child" commercial that's what I wanted to do. I used to spend hours begging my mother for the money to sponsor a child but she always said, "No." When I finally got old enough and had an income of my own, that's the first thing I did. Sponsoring Elizabeth (and Edison) is one of the most important things in my life. I certainly reccommend it to anyone who can spare the money.

This is Edison. He is 12 years old and lives in Philippines, Asia. His birthday is August 4 and he likes to sing and dance too. He didn't have a very good Christmas this year because his family left him home alone and went to his uncle's. I have no idea why. His family's monthly income is $18. He has a younger brother and sister. He plans to stay in school and get a good education. I've been sponsoring him since he was 9 years old as well. Sponsoring Elizabeth brought such joy to my life that after about 2 years and much consideration, I decided I could handle taking on another child. I did the same as I had done the first time and simply requested the child who needed help the most. I was assigned Edison and was very excited when I recieved his information. I had been hoping that I would be assigned a boy this time and was so happy when I was.

Both of them are growing up so beautifully and I'm so grateful that I am allowed to be a part of their lives.

-kkat

M

Michele

Thats cool.

Its great sponsoring children or even animals.

i sponsor 4 cats, gorgilla, panda and a tiger. Oh and also my son has a pigmy goat at the zoo. they are great presents for people.

C

cutecavy

Awww, they are lovely Kat! What a sweet thing to do - bet they love you for it! ;)

I sponser a monkey from the wildlife rescue 'Born Free' and he is called Bwamble. I have sponsered him for over 3 years now - his name is Bwamble. Also a donkey from 'The Donkey Sanctuary' in Kent, England. Her name is Polly and she is a gorgeous, tan donkey!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
My hubby sponsored me a donkey called Tapestry.. Also sponsered Whales and Sharks in the past

K

kaoskat

Oh yes! I also sponsor a dog named John Thomas. He's a real cutie too.

It does as much for me sponsoring them as it does for them I'm sure. I have no kids of my own yet and so this is the next best thing.

-kkat

G

gothchick1515

I sponser a dog with dogs trust, id love to sponser a child but i have no money! x
int she cute! x

Status
Not open for further replies.