• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

email about piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrid children! i would hit them with a lump of wood, spoilt little brats!
Glad the Piggies will be safe now!

Amy.x.

:'( Thats terrible. When a window of hope opened for those poor piggies it has been slammed in their face.

How old is this kid anyway?! :tickedoff:

gillypig said:
Horrid children! i would hit them with a lump of wood, spoilt little brats!
Glad the Piggies will be safe now!

Amy.x.

the woman changed her mind and won't let mum have them :'( :'( :'(

The boy was 3yrs old and special needs.I"m hoping she will reply to my email,she normally does in the morning.

Oh no thats bad news just think of that porr piggy and what hes going through i cant actualy imagine it :tickedoff:

I wrote the woman another email about the poor piggies and said her son could "accidently" kill them,anyway she answered this morning saying she can"t cope with the stress of watching her son with them all the time,so I can have them.I"m hoping to pick them up on friday but I do wonder if she"ll change her mind again.

Poor boy, he obviously doesn't know what he is doing with being special needs. But the pigs need to be taken out of that situation, lets hope the lady doesn't change her mind!

Louise
x

Hopefully she will let you pick them up when the little boy is at nursery :)

OMG thats terrible that the mother should let it go on for this long.

I hope you manage to collect them on Friday.

Good Luck to you and the piggies

Vicky

I really hope that you get them on friday. :)
I would have asked for address in advance, then if she does change her mind again you can report her to the RSPCA.

Just thought I"d let you know ,that I did get the piggies from the woman who emailed me .I haven"t got a digi camera so can"t post pictures but Lion is an abysinnian and Patch is ginger and white.....they told me their names.
Needless to say they are really frightened.All I"ve done is checked them over and give them a little cuddle and then left them to settle in with lots of veg......it was eaten within minutes,so not sure whether they were fed fresh food or not.
I think it will take months for them to trust anyone but it will be worth it.

mum said:
Just thought I"d let you know ,that I did get the piggies from the woman who emailed me .I haven"t got a digi camera so can"t post pictures but Lion is an abysinnian and Patch is ginger and white.....they told me their names.
Needless to say they are really frightened.All I"ve done is checked them over and give them a little cuddle and then left them to settle in with lots of veg......it was eaten within minutes,so not sure whether they were fed fresh food or not.
I think it will take months for them to trust anyone but it will be worth it.
Ahhhhh thats great news glad youve got them ! It will take them quite a while to get used to anyone with what theyve been through O0

I'm so pleased you've got them,sounds like they need some serious TLC :'(

Just be careful how much fresh food you give them, they might not be used to lots of it and it could upset them. Carrots are quite safe but go easy on green stuff.

Congrats on getting them you must be relieved.

Happy to hear that you finally got them! I could say that you saved their lives! Sometime later let us see their pictures, please? :D

Good on you for taking them in, they would of probably ended up dead :'( at least theyll be happy and safe now you are an 0:)

Bravo for getting them out of there mum!
i always wonder when people say special needs who has the 'special needs'
they sound goregous!
Hercules says wheeek! :smitten:
Ron x

Thank goodness you have them now, what an awful fate for them if they had stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back