1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emoticom Stories

Discussion in 'Games' started by Critter, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Critter

Critter Moderator
    Staff Member

At the request of @SuperRupa I've given this little story a thread of it's own, but I'm quite sure someone else could come up with a silly emoticom story :)
    If anyone would like to make one up then perhaps you would like to post it here?

One day I met an :inn: and fell in :luv:. I :flag: to my :wub:, which was too strong to resist so I :wel: him into my home. There we shared our home with guinea pigs and he would give them lots of :hug:. "He loves my piggies", I thought, this is the guy for me. It made me kinda :crazy: but I felt :yahoo:. One day I :dri: round a friend's house to find my :inn: was really a :twist:, as this was going on.... :jel:. Yes you guessed it, my love was cuddling another person's guinea pig and feeding that piggy some coriander! I mean really :eek: . He was actually being unfaithful to our own sweet piggies! :oops:. My (now ex) friend realised that this was :doh: and said ":agr:" that it was a :td: thing to do, but I told her that they were both in this conspiracy together, ":stu:", she admitted. I had been such a :mal: . . So I drew on my :bal: training and reacted with :box:, followed by:coat: (after giving him a verbal :rtm: of all the :rant: that I could think of and ones that didn't even previously exist :cen:). He tried to act :whistle: but his :shh: was already out, after all, I'd caught him in the act. He put on the :soz: face and :ple: for forgiveness, but I :flame: all the way down the street, him ending up :yikes: :help:, and let me tell you, he won't be doing any of :bronco: after the good-hiding he received. I let the :lose: go :bye:, or should I say he out-ran me. It drove me to :beer: for a while, but I stopped after I felt :vom: and decided that drinking was :no:. I guess it's just me and my guinea pigs from now until we are :fog:, but that's OK, they rule, I am :own: by them and I am :ban: from :love::drool: anyone but them.

So my ex-love, if you are reading this.... my piggies don't like you anymore, so there!:raz:

If anyone has read this far, then sorry, you probably feel like :zzz: now, or :hb:. Here have some :cake:, you'll feel much better :nod:

LisaAli, Tim, nana piggie and 6 others like this.
  2. SuperRupa

SuperRupa Junior Guinea Pig

Awwww thanks Critter!:yahoo:
    Hopefully more members will read it and:lol!:!

Critter likes this.
  3. Flutterby

Forum Donator 2016/17

4. Hank288

Forum Donator 2015/16

Very good story. I :wub: it.

5. pnwgranny

pnwgranny Junior Guinea Pig

love this and totally enjoyed reading it :luv:

6. eileen

Forum Donator 2016/17

a very :lol!: decriptive piece of writing.:like: :clap::clap::clap: