• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

England Today! Wheres Everyone watching it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hiya its the big day that weve all been waiting for... no not the guinea pig fundraising day... its Englands first World Cup game! Cant wait! So where is everyone watching the game? We had sky high definition installed yesterday so the football looks amazing, but England always look amazing anyway!

Good luck to the team!

I'm not watching it anywhere! I'm not a footie girl at all I'm afraid.

I'm going to have a blitz on my school reports this afternoon - 22 to write still!

I ain't watching it! No way! ;D I'll gladly look the part though!

Off to sit in the field with piggies, a couple of mags and my mp3, while hubby got the tv!

at home. washed the car during the first half though. Someone viewing tomorrow.

I kinda saw it. I was on the net but kind of supporting England at the same time! Nevertheless I have my England shirt and England nails on. :)

I really dont like football i dont mind all the patriatic stuff thought i have loads of flags etc if they get to the final ill watch otherwise I'm not intersted x

I watched it with a house full of others becasue we brought a hugh plasma a few months ago they all invited thyemselves round , what a crap game and we did'nt even score, ok we won but only by the skin of our teeth,we have no luck if we play like that again,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back